She smiles internally and turns around with a pout.

" My car's Tyre, Jimin!"

Jimin takes a look at her tyre and makes an 'o' face.

" Don't worry I will drop you and call a mechanic."

She smiles brightly as she gets her bag and belongings and sits beside Jimin on passanger seat as he drives.

She quickly looks inside her purse and chuckles mischievously internally.

" Oh no I also got a celebration champagne for us but forgot to open  it there."

She pouts.

" It's okay! Next time."

" Noo no next time Jimin, there aren't any next times. We are going at your place to continue the celebrations."

Jimin hesitates

" Please Jimin I promise it won't take much longer. I work so hard for our academy and this is the least I want for it please! "

Jimin considers her request as he sighs realising she is right she has worked hard beside him in these months and deserves to celebrate so he nods as she squeals in happiness and thanks him getting excited to spend some time with him.

Finally she enters inside his house after removing her coat as she looks around like always.

" I will be back real quick from washroom till then make arrangements."

Hana nods as Jimin leaves. She smiles seeing the pictures of his mom and younger him.
She lightly pecks his picture and blushes a little.
She leaves for the kitchen.

" Umm where are the glasses and opener, You still don't know where things are in his house Hana come on! "

She finds the glasses and searches for the opener in the baskets in living room that's when she comes across a photograph hiding behind those huge baskets. It was Jimin and Soha's picture as she finally sees Soha for the first time. They both were sitting on a cliff with sunset behind them as Jimin was holding her shoulder and she was leaning on his chest while hugging his waist as  Jimin clicked their selfie . The photo frame was dusty as if it was untouched from a long time and hidden here. She gets jealous on seeing their smiles that how can he be so happy with her. She has seen him smiling that widely for the first time. She knew how Jimin once told her about Soha when he was drunk. He was appreciating her too much which burned Hana's heart.
She removed that picture from frame and hides the frame, she tears it into two parts keeping Jimin's picture in her purse and tearing Soha's picture bit by bit as she grits her teeths at her smile and throws them in the flames of chimney .

" Hana what are you doing?"

She gets startled by his sudden voice but turns around smiling.

She opens the bottle and pours the champagne for both of them.

" Oh I forgot to tell you that we are invited in the gendre reveal party of one of our old choreographers and she insisted me a lot to bring you along with me."

" Oh yeah! I remember she even called me personally. We will visit their tomorrow. I remember Gngguk is staying in that city from one week, I will meet him too it's been days. "

--------------------------

Shinae was stopped by  three men who were loan sharks as she panics

" Today is your last day of repaying your loan."

" J-just give me few more days." She pleads them

" Talk to our boss."

She talks to their boss on phone  who yells at her but agrees to give her some more days after her pleads.