chapter 18

SQH

I woke up feeling cold,

"no wonder, i am still inside the tub."

I shakily stood up and was immediately hit by the cold wind.

"Hissss, brrrr..""

feeling numb all over and almost tripped. I quickly released a spell to dry my body and walk briskly to my bed. I look outside guessing it's past midnight.

Later, we will meet with the young lord who asks for our assistance. The heir to the Blue Cloud sect.

I wonder if he is as kind and beautifully handsome as they said, pondering as i dreamily look forward to it.

But i am afraid, he will see me as others see. I am just a weak alpha, i need to distance myself while doing this mission, i need to be as inviscible as i can. With such thought, i feel asleep.

Morning..

The communication talisman has been ringing for the last 5 minutes i guess.

But i am too tired to search for it.

"Mmmmm, i'm still sleepy."

But the sound is too loud and it hurts my ears..

"Ohhh myghaaad.." i gasped as my eyes opened and quickly look at the window.  "Its's noon." Please, for the love of all the pillars, help me.."

This is the day we are supposed to meet and I bet i am the one who did not show up.
I stumbled as i dressed myself, brush my teeth, wash my face , try to brush my hair ( mind you, i tried ) but its too long ... So the best thing to do is to  just tie it with a rope and put my cute crown.

Found the talisman under my pillow;

" Raaaat!!!! Where the hell are you? We know that you are a coward but you still need to give us face when we meet with another future-sect-leader, you good for nothing." Sarcastically shouted by LQQ.
I can hear QQQ swearing something on the bacground.

I really wanted to cry.😮‍💨😭