Chapter 15

MQF

I tried to catch him while he is manifesting from the teleportation but I remember he is an alpha, even if he is weak.

Looking at him when he fell down and seems in pain, my inner alpha is restless. It bothers me to comfort him, take him to my arms and hold him tight. But we are both alphas and we are here to dominate.

I saw how he struggled to stand up, I tried to offer my hand to help him but LQQ beat me to it and throw insult on him being weak.

I may not like how they treated him but its normal, right? To be an alpha is to be strong, to be domineering, to protect what he loves and most of all to not show weakness specially being one of the peak lords.

So I just stand there and look at him. Did not even invite him when I saw his eyes looked at the meals on the table. I really did not feel anything on this man, except that he is one of my martial brother and that he does my peaks monthly budget.

So when QQQ dismissed him of not having a room on the inn that we rented, I thought I would see him stand and be violent but he just cowardly step back almost fainting.

Why is my inner alpha wanted to snarl at QQQ, I am having a hard time controlling him.

I don't like this feeling, its like whenever I see SQH, theres something in me brewing, wanted to bite him. Is this to show dominance or to show that I don't like him.

I really don't like him. Specially hearing those rumors about him being a cheater and how he got his position despite being weak. But I don't despise him to the point of killing him, still, he is one of my martial brother.

A pathetic one.