Chapter 11

I landed buttocks first in front of MQF.

I didn't dwell when no one catch me or assisted me.

Just a little disappointed. Might be perfect if one strong alpha caught me by the waist supporting me. Hugged me tight afraid that I might get scared or get a scratch by that fall.

As I was pondering, I heard a rough, deep voice spoke to me.

"Rat, when are you going to stand up? Don't tell me you're waiting for me to offer you my hand and help you stand?" Grumpily huff by LQG. Staring down at me like the lowest alpha that I should be.

Mmmm.. It always stings my heart whenever one of my alphas do that ( alright, am the only one thinking they are my alphas) .

I really forced myself to stand up this time and bowed. As the tragectory of the teleportation went wobbly a little. Am not that strong of a cultivator. I always believe that I should be treated as a princess.

How ironic.. How pathetic I look.

"Its ok. It's ok Liu-shidi. Am not hurt or anything." I smiled flatteringly looking at 3 of them.

We are in the middle of a room . I believe one of the private room of a restaurant. Them already eating their dinner and drinking wine for QQQ. Even if they don't do these mortal needs still they eat and drink once in a while to relieve boredom.

"Shang-shidi, where have you been? We left this morning but its almost evening when we saw you. We thought you got lost.' MQF smiled at me.

"I got lost going here. I never thought I am that bad with directions. If you didn't give me that talisman, I might've not been able to meet with you." I bowed repeatedly seeing their faces dimly.

I almost cried of the pheromones they are secreting. I don't know why they are doing that but they already know I am the weakest alpha here.

"By the way runt, the inn we occuppied turns out theres only 3 rooms available. Since you came late, you need to find your own to stay with. And don't be near me or I might hack you." Sneered QQQ.

Releasing here pheromones powerfully, adding pressure to what I feel.