chapter 2

As I woke up, I can feel the tiredness in me. Even with suppressant, I can still feel the weariness it brings.

I am not a spolied person. I know in me, I only need a little sweet here and there. Or maybe, someone to carry me over the tub and bathe me. Or someone to brush my hair, like what my shizun did when he is still alive and tried to teach me how to properly style my hair as he passed being a peak lord to me.

Getting up is really hard tho. The next time my heat strikes, I will file a leave and go somewhere far. I don't want to take the suppressant the next time.

A hurried knock at the door cut my mental planning.

"Shizun, I have the sweets you ordered last week.", A-Kao who is my head disciple called out.

"just leave it there, A-Kao. Thank you." I shouted my answer over.

I stand up and carefully correct my robe. Fixed my hair a little and lit a second incense. I waited for a moment and opened my door to pick up the sweets my head disciple left outside my room.

Before closing my door, I heard a little commotion over the hall.

"Peak Lord Shen, is an omega and beautiful at that." a hush voice of a discple.
"Will our shizun be able to mate with the omega peak lord too?" ask another.
"I don't know. That is if he will be given a chance as one of the alpha peak lord." snickered by one the disciple.

Even my disciples changed their mind in talking about Shen-xiong. If only I have the beauty of my xidi. Or even his regality. Or maybe being a noble at that where everyonecan just look past him being a scum.

I hurriedly chewed the pastry am holding. Swallowing it is too dry. I wanted to cry again and again. I really need to let nature take course with my heat next time.