chapter 8

F$ck!!!!

One hell of a scum he is. Too sharp.

Woooooo.. So long as no one's admitting, no one's a suspect.

Its too tiring playing mind games.

Now what I need is to prepare the things I need.

I might need to carry 2 or 3 qiankun if possible. I need all my sweets and materials for the pampering for myself while am in town. Need to be free once in a while.

After a day, its time to depart.

I met with my martial siblings at the bottom of my peak going to town.

Such a drag. Are you even an alpha?" Exaggeratedly snided by LQQ.

He's not. He doesn't even smell like one."  QQQ looking at me while sneering.

I hurriedly run and bowed in front of the three. " Am sorry shidi, xiong. I need to meet you there at the inn that we rented. I need to wait for sect leader, first." I said while trying to grasped my breath.

Its okay shang- shidi. We will meet you there then." Smiled MQ

Ah ah ah ah... Qingran makes me wet.  So charming but I know deep inside he is a savage. I wonder if he is so dominant he wanted to make me full of his pup.

I know its far fetched but is there a chance I can snatch one of them.. mmmm .. Shang Qinghua mused as he watched the three fly with their sword.

After sometime, here I am taking my time walking going to town.
I am not that good in controlling my flight with sword. Being a submissive omega, I am supposed to be taken care of or given a princess treatment.

I am supposed to be hugged while flying with a strong alpha. Or I am supposed to be attended by my alphas left and right and they would do my bidding.

They will always hug me, cuddle with me. Afraid of seeing me cry. How wonderful would that be? My omega is purring but at the same time its hurting.

It does hurt.