Chapter 13

This world, most of its inhabitants are pretty. "Why am I not blessed with one?" I pondered.

"I look at her and smiled. "Hi A-ki, you can call me Qinghua and yes I wanted to book a room and if I may ask, does your room comes with a breakfast and dinner?" I ventured, smiling shyly. As this will let everyone knows I am here on a budget.

A-ki just smiled and asked, "How many days are we booking for?".

"Like 15 days maybe." I answered with a small voice. My face is warm. This is a little, only a little embarassing.

You see, this inn might be a little old but it is packed and many soldiers and some cultivators are here. Eating and merrily drinking.

"For 15 days with 2 meals and hot bath at that 15 silver or 15000 copper coins. If you have 30 middle grade spirit stone or 5 high grade spirit stone, we also accept." A-ki said while she expertly manipulate her abacus.

"I only have 20 middle grade spirit stone. How about 19 middle grade and 2 high grade spirit stone, will that cover my 15 days?" I quitely ask her. Lowering my voice as I can for her to hear only.

"Yupp! Lets go up. We have 2 rooms available. We have 1 at the 2nd floor at the right side middle room and the other one is at the 3rd floor and at the left side corner, very last room." She merrily told me.

"The one at the 3rd floor please. And also, can you please send my dinner up and the hotbath after. Thank you" I excitedly shouted at her being contaminated of her happiness.

She showed me the way and gave me the key in front of the room. As I opened it, I sighed in relief as the room smelled clean and very tidy.

The room is a typical square but I believe a little wider that the other, as it is a corner room. In front of the door are two large windows. On the left side is a single bed with white sheets. At the end of the bed is an old closet. And beside the bed on one of the window was a table wide enough for eating and there is also a big chair . On the right side is a big tub for bath.