09

THRID POINT OF VIEW

"This a fucking joke right?" Beyoncé heard causing the hairs on her neck to stand up. She felt like her life was crashing down as she stared at Onika.

"What's wrong? Oh beyonce hey! I haven't seen you in forever— your blonde?" Carol rushed excited to see the young girl.

Beyoncé was just in shock. Her mouth unmoving as Onika stood up. She was—tall— Beyoncé bit her lip entirely confused. The girl had on brown timbs, her pants were saggin. She had on a varsity jacket, white tee, her hair was in a low bun. Studs were in her ear, same for the Cuban on her neck. Her jaw on full display as it clenched, she was pissed.

"Ma don't talk to her she's weird." Onika mugged, Beyoncé scoffed.

"I'm weird?"

"I didn't stutter did I?" Beyoncé crossed her arms. She was so fucking upset she didn't know what to do.

"Is there a problem?"

"YES!" They both said in unison staring at the administration who was shocked by their volume.

"Excuse them. There's no problem they're just shocked to see each other is all. You two need to behave, you'll see each other later on anyway. We're having dinner at Tina's Friday!"Beyoncé rolled her eyes walking out of the office.

"The bitch says I'm weird?" Beyoncé mumbled walking swiftly back to class. She didn't even bother giving Onika the tour.

Fuck her.

Beyoncé knocked on the door hurriedly as it was quickly opened. Her teacher stared at her confused but she pushed past him plopping in her seat.

"What's wrong?" Everyone at her table sat up eying her. She was red, playing with her bracelet as she breathed heavy.

"I-it's nothing, it's nothing im fine." She mumbled crossing her arms and sitting back.

Onika T Maraj

"Don't even worry about it, I know people who go here Im straight." Onika told the admin who was worried she wouldn't get a tour because Beyoncé wanted to storm out.

"You sure?"

"Positive." The woman nodded handing Onika her schedule. The girl grinned turning around to face her mom.

"Im proud of you. I know leaving New York was hard." Onika nodded her head glaring at the ground.

"Have fun baby! Don't forget I love you." They had a small hug before pulling away and her mom was off.

Onika pulled out her phone searching through her contacts. Typing in Kelly's name she was so lost when she seen twenty girls with the same name.

"Damn." She mumbled, she immediately went to Instagram texting the girl off of there instead. To which she answered immediately surprised at the sudden contact.

Onika hasn't exactly talked to anyone in Houston either. She fell out with Beyoncé, she didn't give a fuck about any of them. Beyoncé was the only person holding her back from fully immersing into New York. So when they fell out? She had no reason to come back at all.