18

THRID POINT OF VIEW

Onika felt like she was falling deeper into the couch. Her body in full relaxation mode as she continued smoking. Her eyes were low scanning over the moving bodies. She couldn't focus on just one so many girls were in the room.

"You gone hog the blunt the whole time or?" The girl glanced over at her cousin with a grin. A quick sorry leaving her mouth as she handed him the blunt.

She was high out of her mind, she couldn't think about much. Licking her lips at the girls who checked her out when passing the couch. She could only smile and nod. She was too high to actually try and get at one.

Onika was completely in her own mind. Oblivious to what was going on around her. She was handed the blunt again taking a long slow pull. In the middle of exhaling a body stood in front of her.

Her red eyes dragged over the body. A little familiar with who it was. But due to being so high, she honestly couldn't even tell. Licking her lips her eyebrows furrowed as the girl just stood there.

"You good?" She rasped sitting up at bit. She watched the girl nod her head whilst biting her lip.

"You sure?" Onika questioned again. If this girl was looking for some attention or a quick fuck. She was barking up the right tree because onika was feeling her.

She was tall, full lips, her body was banging. She was thick in all the right areas with her long black hair. Onika was completely attracted but for some reason. She couldn't shake the feeling that she knew this chick from somewhere.

She went to question it, but the girl took a seat on her lap. Onika's mind went blank as one of her hands traveled to her thighs. Slightly rubbing her up and down onika couldn't focus anymore.

"You smoke?" Onika questions, the girl nodded her head taking the blunt from her. She took a slow pull blowing it out into onika's direction.

The jet grinned taking it back and doing the same exact thing. Just this time she blew out into the girls mouth, them falling into a deep make out session. She girl fully straddled onika's lap, sucking her lips as onika gripped onto her ass.

Onika pulled back from the kiss staring up at the girl. And in the moment she realized who it was, her mourn dropping open slightly.

"Megan?" Onika mugged a bit with a grin. Megan rolled her eyes grabbing onika by her neck and kissing her more.

"I knew you wanted to fuck me." Onika chuckled as the girl rolled her hips. "Shut up." Megan smiled into the kiss. They were seconds away from getting down on the couch but domo called himself faking barfing.

Onika rolled her eyes grabbing Megan and leading her to the nearest bathroom. Opening the door and pushing her inside. She had the girl on the counter kissing and pulling at her skirt. Onika was on one tonight, she just wanted to quick fuck.

She wanted a distraction which she definitely was getting. She could feel herself growing rapidly as the girl grunted and moaned. Seconds away from applying a condom on herself the bathroom door opened.

Onika couldn't hardly make herself give a fuck. She was focused on the boner in her pants. And the girl in front of her face. But Megan cared a lot, she jumped off the counter fixing herself.

When onika looked to the door no one was there. So she was wondering why Megan was freaking the fuck out. Onika was over it, pulling up her pants and stuffing her dick back inside.

"Oh my god." Megan sighed running her hand down her face.

"Oh my god is right. Blew my fucking high and Ian even get to nut." Onika muttered rolling her eyes. She went to leave the bathroom but stopped to face Megan.

"And don't go telling people we fucked." Megan nodded her head. And with that onika left the bathroom to find her cousin.

"You ready?"

"Hell yea." The group left the party. Onika more annoyed than anything as she got in his car. She missed her own but had to stay low.

"You got a lighter?" Her cousin nodded handing her it. She went to roll and spark up again, her cousin had his eyes on her the whole time. Never muttering a word as she took a pull.

"You heard any news?" She asked exhaling. Domo shook his head as he backed his car out.

"The blocks been dry, I was thinking about staying low. But them niggas down by a lot, we putting my boys on they blocks. We gone take this shit over again." Onika nodded her head, she pulled out her phone ignoring all the text messages.

"Then we sellin more. They gone have to get it back in blood." He joked but onika knew he was serious. That's usually how the shit went.

"About to hit up the blocks now. You coming or nah?" Onika shook her head no. She was tired and wanted to see if she could sleep tonight.

"Bet."

With that he drove her to his house. Dropping her off the girl went inside falling onto the couch immediately. A sigh leaving her mouth as she held onto the nearest pillow. Her eyes on the ceiling as her mind ran blank.

She sat there for maybe a minute thinking about her.
Onika didn't want to do that so she got up, leaving the house to see her cousin still outside. His boys in the cars toting guns and laughing it up.

She approached them quickly her cousin slightly grinning as he watched her sit back in the front seat. He slapped her in the shoulder happily laughing.

"Alright lil Lito."

-

short chapter

thoughts?

Onika n Megan??🤭

KDD🫧