Brother's Bond

I woke up, the time 1 a.m., and found myself on a grass field, near a river. I realized I had come here after I said goodbye to Chuzuru. I fell asleep without realising that I was falling asleep. I don't know how that works, but it did. I pick myself up and stretch a little before taking a big, long yawn.

"Good morning!" I say as I look at the river, mesmerised by the beautiful moon reflected on the river. I decided it was time to head home and start walking towards my home.

10 minutes later

After 10 minutes of jog there it is the hyodou mansion! Not a mansion but still a warm home for me. I should probably move out after couple of days. I can't bother parents with my extra space in the house, thinking about it I think moving in with Chuzuru in a different apartment would be a good idea. I take my shamsung S24 ultra. Nice way to flex infront of no body. I open the banking app and open the see my money deposit in my account. There was 400,000¥ in my account.

"Well this is not enough to buy things, I can't take my money out from my savings account either." I think I will take some money from Chuzuru then repay it later. I can't ask from parents either. I keep my phone in my pocket and walk towards the door, the door was locked. I take out the keys, open the door and again close it after entering it. I slowly and steadily go towards the guest room and sleep in the bed readied for me on the floor meanwhile Sirzechs peacefully slep on the bed. I get the sleep catching up to me. I close my eyes and fell fast asleep. Sirzechs opens his eyes, revealing he was fake asleep.

"Tokito Hyodou, you really are a miracle, aren't you." Sirzechs gets up and gets closer to Tokito maintaining his silence, after getting enough distance he takes his hand towards Tokito's neck. Bright Crimson light covers the room a crest forms on Tokito's neck.

"Behold, the bestowed boon from the noble lineage of Gremory and the mighty Lucifer, sovereign of devilkind. It is a gift of renewal, a sacred shield to safeguard thee on thy path. Let it be thy armor, thy beacon of hope amidst the fray." Sirzechs Chanted as The Crimson light slowly died down the gremory crest faded along the light now not visible anymore.

"I hope you like a litte gift." Sirzechs smirks and then proceeds to go and sleep on his bed.

Time skip
5:00 A.M.

I wakes up as he takes his phone by his side and confirms the time. Well time to wake up. I set the blanket aside and mend the bed along with the blanket perfectly folding it. I gotta do my exercise. I look at Sirzechs as he was sleeping soundly. I slowly open the door and go outside at the living room, then entering the kitchen. I boil some water and pour it on a sturdy plastic glass. I take the glass and go out on the balcony. I take a small sip and enjoy the fresh, morning air I feel refreshed, its a feeling I rarely got at Tokyo... It feels nice. I finish the water and wash the glass in the kitchen.

I quietly go to Issei's room and open my old cupboard, searching for my track suit. I finally found it. I go towards the bathroom before entering it and locking the door. I take out my clothes and admire my lean yet muscular body, which I am very proud of, cause its not a trait a normal people can pull of or so I think, I don't know. I put on my Track suit and take my tooth paste, proceding to put some tooth paste on my tooth brush. Therefore, brushing my teeth. Remember kids you should always brush your teeth! Who am I even talking to? Sometimes, I think if I am mentally stable. As I finish brushing I come out of the bathroom and put my clothes in the cupboard.

I come out of the house, stretch a little before jogging towards the direction of the school.

Time skip
8:00 A.M.
Third Person's POV

*Yawn*

Issei takes a big yawn before waking up as he changes his clothes now wearing the school dress. He goes to the washroom and gets ready for the day at school. He slowly goes towards the Living room, as soon as he reaches the living room his expression changes into that of an awe. The sight before him was his brother Tokito Hyoudou doing pushups. But the reason of his surprise was not the pushups. His body... his body was perfect, lean but not skinny, muscular but not bulky, finely traced muscles shaped his body, he looked perfect every boy's dream.

"159"

"160" As Tokito was counting he realised his brother looking at him from a distance finishing his pushups, he wakes up and looks at Issei and smirks,

"Are you a little jealous? jelly boy!" Issei snaps as he gets flustered.

"Oh, do you like your brother? Are you a brocon? Huh, a Gay~?" Itsuki said in the cringiest way possible.

"What the absolute fuck? You know I am homophobic!!" Issei yells

"Oh, Issei I know you love your brother, but I have a girlfriend." Tokito

"I. Said. I. Don't. Fucking. Care."

"Heh, I know, I know, I was just teasing you." Issei pouts.

"You said you didn't have a girlfriend, how do you have one so suddenly?" Issei said.

"Oh, Yesterday I went for a quick night walk around the town then I had the chance to express my love to someone." Itsuki summarised.

"Who is that unlucky girl anyway?" Issei said not beliveing one word coming out of Itsuki's mouth.

"You know my ex, Chizuru?"

"Yeah I do, I thought I heard her name before, she is the new teacher of third years... Wait! don't tell me-" Issei hit an instant realisation.

"Hehehe, you need to talk better to your sister-in-law." Itsuki gives Issei a light glare.

"Ok, ok, You will get a surprise today, make sure to come to the volleyball club after school today." Itsuki says.

"I have club activity today, I won't come." Issei says.

"Ok, you can come in the lunch." Itsuki says.

"Can I come with my friends?" Issei asks.

"Yeah, and I have to give you something get my suitcase." Itsuki orders as Issei quickly complies bringing Itsuki's suitcase. Itsuki takes the suitcase and starts opening its' zip from the suitcase he takes out a bag and looks at it before giving it to Issei. Issei becomes confused.

"What is in it?" Issei asks in confusion.

"Just open it." Issei opens the bag and looks at it surprised happiness filling his eyes a smile forms on his lips, he takes out a box a phone an Iephone 15.

"Are you serious! I always wanted this!" Issei laughes, excitement filling his eyes. A small smile is formed on Itsuki's lips.

'These moments of happiness fills my motivation to keep going.'

_____________________________________________________________________

What's up, people! This chapter is more of a filler that showcases the bond between Issei and Itsuki. You guys have probably realised that I have changed the phones' name(I don't know why). I will probably make the next and the another chapter major. And don't forget to checkout my new tokyo revenger fic which has a terrifying 2 views; Tokyo Revengers: Cold Warmth. I hope you like the fic! That is it, with this chapter I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to increase my consistency.