The reunions.

I lead the guests to my house. Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Rias are following we brothers slowly leading towards the small heaven we have.

"So Sirzechs, I assume you are rich." I say out of nowhere.

"You can say so." A drop of sweat came out of Sirzechs' head.

"I don't think we can give you the luxury you usually get, but we will try our best." I say, forming a smile.

"No need. You already have done more than what I deserve." Sirzechs said, returning the smile. We make our way towards the small house.

My body suddenly overtook control over my mind and overtook everyone there and ran towards the door, ever so excited. I ran as fast as I could my only wish to see my mother and father and give a big hug to both of them.

"Hey!" Issei said and ran, trying to catch up but failed as I turned my gaze towards him.

"You can't defeat me, kiddo. I am a national volleyball champion." Yes, volley champion, this was the title I got when I won nationals with my high-school team.

I run and quickly knock the door in excitement.

"Coming!" My mother said, giving me nostalgia. I had kept my visit a secret till now, and I wanted to see that shocked, awe yet full of care gaze.

The door slowly opened. I am making my stance to scare my mother.

"Boo!" I say frightening my her.

"Oh my!" She said, turning her gaze towards me.

"Wait, Tokito!" Her eyes filled with tears.

"Hello, mom!" I said, gently hugging her as she cried, on my chest.

"You know how I have missed you?" She says, sniffing.

"I know." I say in a gentle yet smoothing tone. She gets her composure back and comes out of the shell I made around her with my hands.

"Hubby! See who has come." She calls out to old man in excitement.

"Who is it?" He says in a bored tone.

"It's Tokito!" She says in a happy tone.

"Wait, really?" Hurried footsteps are heard. Old man hurriedly comes out of the house and tightly hugs me.

"How have you been, old man?" I again speak with a gentle voice.

"I have been fine. How about you?" He says, returning the gentle aura.

"I've been fine." I say, getting out of the hug.

"Mom." I say, gesturing her.

"Yes?"

"We have guests coming over." I say with a smile.

"Who are they?" She says in confusion.

"They are Rias's older brother and sister-in-law." I say as my father goes inside the house.

"You invited them, didn't you?" She says.

"You know my every move." I say.

"Okay, now help me with the cooking. We have a lot of things to do." She says, making her hair into a bun.

"Okay, I will lead the kitchen today." I say as she nods with a smile, Sirzechs and others closing up.

- Time skip -

It is around 7:00 pm. I finally finished cooking over 7 variations. I take the blue label from the kitchen cupboard. Along with three glasses and keep it on the table.