IS IT LOVE ??? NO WAYYYYY!

Past
It was mid night and she was awake to study and complete her homework, she was too busy these days that she didn't had much time to check her phone, after a while she took her phone to check as she was done with her work and now it's time to sleep, she was feeling too much sleepy cause she didn't took a nap the whole day, but a notification popped up on the bar and stole her attention...
It was weavers notification telling her that Taehyung is live.....
"Wahhh Jinja daebak" ( wow really? it's amazing in ) she was too much into Korean language now days as she is always trying to talk in it though she just knew few phrases and words....
Any way though it's time to sleep and she was the type to never sacrifice her sleep for anything but.......
Obviously Taehyung was the reason she started using weavers but she never got to watch his live sooo now it's an opportunity she can't miss.....
................
"Omg it's 4am already 😮 ottokke" ( what should I do ) "I have to wake up on 6am and now it's already 4 just I can sleep just 2 hours".
She was about to cry cause her sleep has always been an important matter....
"But yeah I am the one who wasted my time on that V, of course he will be asleep now peacefully nd no one is gonna wake him up, and I have to wake up in 2 hours"......
She was getting angry on Taehyung with no reason, cause she herself watched him all this time and no one forces her, anyway she tried to sleep after that but today it was really her bad luck cause she was :
"Ahhhhh what the hell is this, why? like why now, I am thinking about him even though I am sleepy, I already wasted my precious time on him and now he is not getting out of my mind, chebal ( please ) get out, please let me sleep"...........
His smile, his words which she was unable to understands exept some of it, his beautiful eyes, all of these were running in her mind, disturbing her and in the end....
The night said goodbye and sun greeted the world with his sunshine and She was still awake smiling while thinking about him........
...................
A week later........
"Who is your crush" ???? Her friend asked as they were playing truth and dare and she chose Truth....
"What do you mean by crush, you know na I am not that type of a girl who is interested in all this." She said
"Stop it girl, have you never found anyone from the opposite gender attractive and liked him"????
Her friend said disappointedly.
"Oh so this is called crush, then I do have a crush on many, ( Jihan,Salaar,Haram, Arman Ahmed khanzada and yeah, those English novels we have in our college library, and yeah Harry Potter, their heroes are amazing too. I really love all of them."😉😍 She said in a naughty tune.
"You foool I am not talking about those fictional characters who doesn't even exits, tell us someone who actually exists in this world" her friend said annoyingly.....
"Alive??? A male ? I find him attractive ???" She was thinking and a picture of a person just popped up in her mind.

" What ? Taehyung ? No wayyyyy ? Am I crazy or what, no I am just thinking about him lately and yeah that's the reason he came to my mind".....
She was blabbering or you can say fighting with her own mind as her friend called her
"Oh yeah, nooo there is no one I have a crush on, you guys continue with your game" ....

At night.
She was laying down in her bad and her pov:
"Do I really have a crush on him but how ?? I have never had a crush on anyone so why now? But having a crush on idols is so Common now days why I am taking it so seriously? So what if I have a crush on him? millions of girls have it too, it's not special, but still he is not even Muslim, so what if he is not, I am not goingto meet him ever anyway and crush is nothing serious, it's not love obviously or is it ????" She stopped for a moment
"No wayyyyy I am really having mental health issues, it's not love, right yeah it is not.....😶"
She was debating with her own self and while after she fell asleep.
........
~~~The sun is bright and flowers are blooming, birds are singing and butterflied are roaming around, the scenery is breathtaking and yeah here she is, wearing a white tale beautiful maxi with her long brown hairs falling on her back, she was looking gorgeous, and here comes a man wearing white suit, tall and handsome more than he should, holding a flower bouquet in his hands, slowly walking towards her as her heart beat is fast and the the butterflies in her stomach, he was standing in front of her now looking at her with love in his eyes and smile on his face, he gives her those roses and then holds her hands as she felt her self flying, he is holding her waist and her hands are on his shoulder, they both are looking at each other with a warmth in theirs eyes but suddenly.....
He disappears, she is shocked and feeling scared being alone in this place she is calling hmmer m
V !!! Tae !!!! Oppa !!!!
The weather changes, and everything disappeared, birds , butterflies, flowers, and even the sun now it's just dark and she is all alone, she felt the water drops on her face, it's raining....
But suddenly everything

was bright and her mom who was standing beside her with a shower bottle trying to wake her up said: "wake up girl, you had enough sleep" ....
Her face was all wet, the dream was still in her mind, she ate breakfast and did everything without saying anything, her mother didn't noticed much but she was blank, the dream had effected her deeply cause it was Soo detailed that she remembered it all, The garden, the scenery, herself and specially the person who was with her (her first crush)
KIM TAEHYUNG

-¹. Title of the novels I mentioned their characters ' if you can read Urdu and are interested in novels must read those as they are amazing and sooo interesting...
( Jiahn : Jannat ke Patte by Nimra Ahmad
( Salar : Peer e Kamil By Umaira Ahmed
(Arman Ahmad Khanzada : Yaar Yaaron se ho na Juda by Mahira Zainab Khan
(Harry Potter (a movie)
...................
TO BE CONTINUED.....
Sooo my dear readers did you like this part, I thought that the previous ones were a bit boring so I tried to make this one more fictional and interesting...
But I would love to know your feedback so like, share, comment and vote....
Your writer..
#kim Hadia