The Party

Leah's POV:

Today's training was cut short by Jonas, as he said we have a new signing that he wanted us all to meat. As I was walking with Wally and Laura through the corridor towards the changing room, all you could hear was chatter ' the new player must've arrived' we walked throught the doors and I instantly froze in pure shock loking at her, on the other hand Wally and Laura were giggling at my raw reaction, meanwhile thats when her eyes met mine and holding eye contact until she flashes me a smile and a cheeky wink, that's all it took for me to start blushing almost imedietly 'oh shit she saw that'. After I introduced myself, I started to get dressed ready to head home and all I could think about was how awkward I was 'that was not a great first impression Leah'.

I obviously knew who Emma was, she's one of the best midfielders in the world, she was even nominated for the Ballon d'or awards and came third, that's pretty impressive considering she's only 25. I knew who she was back when she was at Liverpool, but since she had signed with Barcelona, I kinda developed a bit of a crush on her, I mean no one could blame me, she is undeniably good looking, I've seen all the edits online of her during a match when she would pull up her top to wipe the sweat off of her face, just high enough for the camera to pick up her toned abs. All the girls know that I have a crush on Emma, and that's probably the main reseaon for the girls giggling during our interaction earlier, im hopping I dont have to explain why, as that would be really embaressing.

As I got home, I couldn't wait till the party tonight, not just because the fact we can have something to drink, it was because I get to see Emma again, I dont know what it was about her, but I wanted to know more about her away from a football setting. I've already organised for Caitlin and Katie to pick me up so I can have a propper drink tonight. Once I was ready Caitlin messeged me to say they were outside, i'm hopping that tonight is going to be a bit more tame and not filled with the girls trying to make fun of my crush on my new teammate.

Emma's POV:

Once I picked out a suitable outfit for tonight, I had one final look in the mirror and decided to just go with it as I didnt have any time to pick out another outfit. I was wearing green cargos and a grey oversized hoodie and white nike air force 1.  I locked the front door and started the drive to Beth and Viv's, it didn't take that long it was about a 20 minute drive from my place. As I pull up on the drive, I notice a few cars already so I wasn't late yet, when I was at Barcelona I became well known for being the last one to show up for team night, so im glad im not late for this one. I get out of the car not forgetting to lock it, I go and knock on the front door and when it opened it wasn't who I expected to open the door. It was Leah. I've never seen Leah outside of football before, but my god she has good fashion sense.

Leah was just frozen in the doorway looking at me, so I decided to tease her a little bit "take a picture it'll last longer" I say with a smirk, I see her face go bright red at my coment, as she stands to the side to let me in, I just give her a cheeky wink, she goes to say something, but is cut off by Beth shouting my name from the other room " looks like i'll see you in there" As I walk into the room were most of the girls are, and leaving a hot and flustered Leah at the door. I instently get draged to the kitchen by Katie so she could offer me a drink, I wasn't going to drink alot tonight as i'm driving back latter and i'm going to visit my family tomorrow as we have a day off.

At this piont in the night the drinks were flowing, nearly everyone who wasn't driving were iether tipsy or drunk, let's just say Katie wasn't a good influence. Beth decided we should play truth or dare, as it gave the other girls a chance to get to know me better, once Beth had everyone sat down she started the game "Emma, truth or dare ?" "truth" "are you single ?" I knew that some questions like this would come up "yes Beth i'm single" Beth takes a very noticable glance at Leah who just has a big smile on her face. It was soon Katie's turn to ask Leah "Leah truth or dare ?" "dare" Beth turned to katie and wispered something in her ear and a mischiviuose smile made it's way onto Katie's face "I dare you to kiss the person who you think is fit in this room for 10 seconds" Leah imedietly looks over to me and holds my eye contact as she made her way over to me, I don't know why but I was starting to get a little nurvous, this wasn't the nurvous shy Leah that greated me at the door, this was confident Leah. Once she got to me she done something no one was expecting, she straddled my lap and almost imedietly connected our lips in a passionate kiss, we found our rythem and then she tillted my head back making my mouth open slightly to allow our tougnges to explore each others mouths, she then broke off the kiss and made her way back to her seat leaving me speachless. 'my god confident Leah is hot.'