Leaning against the bars, she began to sob.

How badly she wanted for this to be a stupid nightmare.

A stupid stupid nightmare.

~~

She could hardly recall the events of her inevitable breakdown, she remembered two pairs of arms wrapping around her. In her moment of weakness she had sobbed into one of the women's shirts, which she then realised was Lottie upon seeing her shirt afterwards, which barbie then promptly changed.

It was all so muddled to her, how they had allowed her to cry in their arms, her crying about the very thing they brought about. She tried so hard to make sense of it all.

The breakdown caused a gap in her mind, she wasn't sure how it happened, but she found herself sat in the so called 'family' room. She was curled up in the corner of the couch, watching the women from either side of her. Both kept their distance from the hesitant girl.

Daisy had offered the girl a plethora of children's tv shows, but Alexa shook her head to each and every one of them, she didn't want to watch some stupid show, she wanted to go home.

The rooms silence was cut off with the sound of a phone, more specifically Daisy's phone. She looked at the number, sighing when she saw who it was. "I'll be just a second." The brunette whispered as she passed Lottie by, Alexa felt her ears prick up. Attempting to catch any part of the woman's conversation, she seemed to be down on her luck moreover.

It was a few minutes before Daisy came back into the room, she walked over to Lottie, bending down to whisper beside her ear. "I'm so sorry I really have to take this, I'll be back as soon as possible.", Alexa was unable to gauge what was being said.

Lottie nodded her head, "don't worry about it my love."

With Daisy removed from the equation, Alexa felt a little more..comfortable- if you could say that. Dealing with one captor was hell of a lot easier than the both, not to say she had a favourite captor, but Lottie did hold her favour currently.

The thought repulsed a part of her, but the fearful part of her enjoyed this partial comfort. "I'm sorry today's been a little boring, you can't exactly play, with your hands in that icky jacket." Lottie sympathetically smiled towards the girl. She reached over to squeeze the girls knee gently, Alexa gasped, pulling her knee even closer to her chest, "we won't harm you, you don't have to be so scared angel."

The words didn't hold a lot of importance to the girl, maybe they wouldn't physically hurt her, that didn't account for the mental torture.

"Why don't we play a question game?" this proposal made the girl perk up a little, looking at the woman in expectancy, "I ask you a question, you ask me a question.", Lottie voiced. Upon instinct, Alexa wanted to roll her eyes and tell the woman to go away, but this game seemed as though it could be beneficial to her.

"What's your full name?" she had blurted out, immediately feeling regret when there was a silence that followed, she stared at Lottie's features.

The woman merely chuckled lightly, "Charlotte Maxine Ashford." The causality of the words didn't fail to impact Alexa, how she felt so comfortable saying it. She wasn't afraid of Alexa escaping, running her name to the police to have her arrested. It scared Alexa more than she would admit.

"What's your favourite animal?" Lottie's question was miles more childish, Alexa had to think briefly, swallowing a lump in her throat. "I guess..uh..uhm a dog." She settled on that answer.

There was a weird feeling in her stomach, she felt as though she had laid on her back for the woman, exposing her soft underbelly. Even sharing one fact about herself, felt like losing her whole integrity.