Y/n: "Pleasure." You shake his and turn towards the counter. "To answer your question I'm not apart of the Loki Famila I just help them out from time to time."

Bell: "Really? You must be really strong then for them to ask you for help!"

Y/n: "Yep after all I am a SOLDIER first class." You say with your chest puffed out.

Bell: "What's that?" He asks looking at you quizzically.

Y/n: "Why does no one know." You say to yourself as your chest deflates. "Ahh never mind so kid what are you doing in the dungeon at such a young age?"

Bell: "You look the same age as me and your barely taller than me."

Y/n: "I uhhhhhhh........yeah I got nothing." He lets out a small chuckle as he continues.

Bell: "But I was out earning money for my Goddess."

Y/n: "So you were out for a good reason? hmm, alright then I give you permission!"

Bell: "Wha- permission for what?"

Y/n: "I'm a Merc kid, you pay me a sum of Vails and I'll go dungeon crawling with you!"

Bell: "Really!? So what level are you!" He has stars in his eyes looking up at you.

Y/n: "Oh I don't have a level. I'm not in a Famila, bad for business." His eyes suddenlylose the stars and he looks more upset.

Bell: "Oh you're a fraud." he turns back to his meal.

Y/n: "Wha- hey! I'm no fraud!"

Bell: "It's alright kid I get it, you're new to Orario and you want to make it big as an adventurer."

Y/n: "Oh now I'm the kid?!" You reel back your arm.

Mama Mia: "Y/n, you break it you buy it." She glared at you before turning to Bell. "Skinny kid believe me, he may have no Famila but I'd say he could beat almost everyone here in a one on one." Bell looks at you stunned as your ego grows.

Y/n: "See Bell told you I'm the real dea-." You're cut off by an obnoxious loud mouth.

Bete: "H-HEey Aiz you gotta tell everyone the story about that kid from this morning!" You notice Bell tensing up.

Aiz: "What story?"

Bete: "Y'know the one, when you went down to the fifth floor and saved that tomato dumbass? anyway so there was this pansy running around on the fifth floor when some big ugly minotaur started the attacking him then Aiz jumps in and cuts it to pieces and the little wuss gets covered in blood like some big tomato AHAHAAHAHA!!! Then get this the little dumbaaa gets up and runs away screaming and freaking out from the one who saved him, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a pathetic jackass AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Bell grips his knee.

Riveria: "That will be quite enough out of you Bete the minotaurs only got up there because we allowed them to escape from the seventeenth floor."

Bete: "Whaaaaaat? That dumbass tried to bite off more than he could trying to be hero an-." You put your hand on his shoulder as he turns to you. "What do you want?" You bounce his head off the table knocking him out cold and breaking a bit of the table, as you dust your hands you see the shocked faces of the Loki famila as youu see Bell run past you.    (I genuinely had to rewatch ep 1 to get that fuckin quote)

Y/n: "Dammit." You jog to the door only to catch him running towards the dungeon. "BELL COME BACK!!!" You yell to no avail. You hand Mama Mia your three million Valis. "Take it, I'm going after him before he gets himself killed." You sprint past everyone and skid past Aiz and a grey haired woman as you catch up to Bell.