Rabbit boy?

You run out of the hostess of fertility with Finn and Bete as Finn fills you in on what happened.

Finn: "We were doing a quick quest for the guild when we accidentally let a lot of minotaurs escape into the upper floors meaning-."

Y/n: "The weaker adventurers are gonna die."

Finn: " Yeah, so we need to spread out and kill as many as you can."

Bete: "Such a pain in the ass."

Y/n: "Less complaining more running." you run into the dungeon and immediately see a horde of minotaurs attacking a small group of adventurers. Wasting no time you leap in and slice them up leaving nothing behind as you hack, slash and maim your way through. You look to the scared adventurers and just tell them to run as they nod and you continue running inwards, you hear the sound of a girly scream as you run towards it. You see a few minotaurs on the way but nothing to be concerned with its still only the upper floors. As you near the sound of the screams you see Aiz who was on the quest a few paces ahead of you. Seeing as she has the girl up ahead you keep running round taking out the last few minotaurs as you see a kid covered in blood run past you. "The hell?" You say aloud as he speeds off. You shake your head as you continue on your way up till you see Finn again.

Finn: "Anymore?"

Y/n: "None that I seen but even so Aiz is still down there so she'll clean up if so....."

Finn: "I suppose that'll have to do." He does his usual Finn stuff and goes deep into thought again as you sheathe your sword, find a place to sit and wait for the rest of the crew.

small timeskip brought to you by Sephiroth and You eating breakfast together

You open your eyes as you hear the clacking of boots, you look to your right to see Aiz, Riveria and Gareth on their way over. You stand up and begin to take your leave as Gareth calls out to you.

Gareth: "Y/n! We're going to the hostess of fertility you must join us to celebrate!"

Y/n: "Celebrate what? The fact you lot fucked up and got innocents injured?" He seems taken aback by your response but Finn steps forward.

Finn: "C'mon Y/n no one died and we completed a major quest from the guild let's have a small celebration ok?" You stare at him but just sigh.

Y/n: "Fine." You begrudgingly follow them to the hostess of fertility you sit at the counter away from them as you notice who your beside. "Hey, you're the kid who came out of the dungeon all bloody." The white hairs kid seems shocked by you recognizing him but turns to you.

" The white hairs kid seems shocked by you recognizing him but turns to you

???: "Y-Yeah, are you apart of the Loki Famila?"

Y/n: "Nice too meet you too I'm Y/n."

Bell: "Oh sorry I'm Bell." he rubs his head nervously and reaches out for a handshake.