Forever is in the Details part 2

liked by bethmead_, mayajama, alessia and others izzystyles: the better half turns 27 tomorrow so treated her to a slap up meal ❤️  I love you more than anything sweetheart 🥰❣️

izzystyles: the better half turns 27 tomorrow so treated her to a slap up meal ❤️  I love you more than anything sweetheart 🥰❣️

bethmead_: The prettiest girl 💖 Happy birthday LC 😘
mayajama: 🥳🥳🥳
alessia: Happy Birthday @leahwilliamsonn 🥳😘 you deserve the world
florencepugh: Wife material wouldn't you say @izzystyles?
>izzystyles: @florencepugh 👀
katie_mccabe11: Those smiley potatoes look anemic x
alexscott2: she's smiling!!! 😂❤️🤍

leahwilliamsonn: Very grateful for you, I love you so much ❤️ ... but of ALL the pictures you choose this one 🙄
>izzystyles: @leahwilliamsonn what's wrong,  you're adorable? I think potato smileys were infact made after you, my little ray of sunshine 💛
>>bethmead_: @izzystyles petition to make potato frownies!

Comments on this post have been limited.

                                         ~

I burst into our bedroom, blowing a tuneless rendition of "Happy Birthday" through a party blower. Leah's groan is muffled as she hides under the covers, pillow over her head.

Without free hands, the blower drops unceremoniously from my lips as I try to balance the tray of breakfast. I approach her side of the bed. "Happy Birthday, my pretty girl!" I call out in a cheery voice. "Come on, wake up!"

"Too early." Leah murmurs from beneath the pillow.

Setting the tray down, I adjust my party hat and reach over to rub her back, eliciting a grateful sigh.

"It's not early," I retort with a smirk. "At least not for me. I've been up for hours blowing up balloons for you." I chuckle, shaking my head. "And to think of all the things I could've had my mouth around this morning."

Leah's muffled voice emerges from under the pillow, "That dirty mind of yours."

I can't help but laugh at her response as I pull the pillow away from her face, revealing her sleepy but amused expression.

"Come on, birthday girl," I say with a grin, "Time to get up and enjoy your special day."

She groans but eventually sits up, rubbing her eyes and taking in the sight of the balloons and presents scattered around the room.

"Wow, you've really gone all out." She says with a smile, reaching for the glass of water on the breakfast tray I'd set up for her. "Thank you. This is so sweet." She takes a sip and lets out a contented sigh. "I love you."