Distance & Doting

izzystyles posted a story

~

I knew it would soon come, but the idea of being away from Leah in America for nearly three weeks seemed like a foreign concept at this point. We've been dating over six months and have never been apart for more than a few days. I'm due to fly out early tomorrow morning... so you'd think we would've kept the intimacy simple. It didn't stop Leah from pinning me down to the bed several times over, my pleasure scratched into the younger woman's back like a trophy on display.

We're both sweaty and panting, coming down from our highs as Leah presses her face into my neck and whines. "Don't leave me."

"It's just a few weeks." I murmur as my fingers comb through her slightly damp locks. "I'm going to miss you so much though."

"I'll miss you too." Leah croaks, her voice heavy with emotion. "Ugh." She groans against me. "I promised I wouldn't cry."

I grin and kiss the side of her head. "Softie."

I get nothing but a cute frown in return as we climb under the covers and wrap up in each other.

"You'll call, right?" She asks in a small voice as she holds me tight.

I can't help but let out a small laugh. "Of course I'll call." I kiss the top of her head as I tease her. "Do you not remember the start of our blossoming relationship, Miss Williamson?"

She rolls her eyes and leans in to give me a chaste kiss. "How could I forget?"

"Well did I not call you every day? And that was on tour!" I furrow my brows. "Come to think of it I was ridiculously whipped—"

"Izzy." She playfully scolds with that smile I adore so much. "Sorry. I'm just being moody because you'll be busy and having fun without me."

"A PR tour is not fun." I deadpan with an arch of my brow. "I'm practically being dragged there because I'm contractually obligated."

"And you have the biggest song in America." She fixes me with a knowing look and a glint in her eye.

I smirk. "Oh and that."

"Still." Leah huffs as she turns onto her back and stares at the ceiling. "You'll be busy at parties and stuff."

I prop my head up and reach across to smooth her frown. "I'll be busy but there won't be a second I won't be thinking about you." I finally get a small smile as she looks across at me, tears shining in her eyes. "I could be at the biggest, fanciest party in the world and I wouldn't feel complete without you by my side."