The Lovefest part 2

Even after the most fun-filled weekend where we never left each others side (in a literal sense on the Friday night), by the time we got back to St Albans on Monday morning we end up planning a late evening dinner with Beth and Jill - who was itching to join us after not being able to make the weekend getaway initially. Beth jumps at the chance for another dinner together, and truthfully I think she's worried about getting withdrawals from Izzy. I of course, pretend to be irritated by them but their little friendship warms my heart.

It came as no surprise Izzy was a superstar all weekend. My heart burst at her attentiveness; at the way she kept us all entertained and well fed, going out her way to make sure we were relaxed and never lifted a finger. It should scare me how deeply in love with her I am, but she just looks at me with that cheeky dimpled smile and I know I'll always be a goner.

Although my heart aches to be playing for England again, I want to make the most of the free time during our international break. I might not have it again for a long time to come - Izzy knows this too.  We've spoken about cherishing the free time we have together, especially in the future when she could be on tour whilst i'm playing for club and country.

I smile as I watch her raid my wardrobe for something to wear.

"Thief." I accuse from under the covers of the bed, still extremely sated from a particularly vigorous session. It's probably from sharing a house with three others, but it's safe to say Izzy made the most of us being home alone as soon as we stepped through my front door.

The little devil herself turns from where she's rummaging through and shoots me a mischievous look. "What's yours is mine, darling." She looks radiant, a mix of freshly showered using her expensive lotions and the aftermath of a few orgasms.

I giggle at her. "We're not married, so that doesn't count." I counter with an arch of my brow.

"Yet." She answers cheekily as she pulls out a plain black knitted jumper. "I'm billing it to future me."

I can't help how my heart flutters. I know she's bantering, but the thought still excites me. "Oh, yeah?" I play along and open my notes app on my phone. "I'm adding it to your bill... future Mrs Williamson-Styles."

She beams at me as she hangs the jumper on the dresser and then makes her way over to give me a kiss. It starts off chaste but I pull her back in to kiss her more fiercely and she gasps softly in surprise.

"Leah." She whines against my lips, backing away slightly. "Do not kiss me like that when we've got to be at the restaurant in an hour."

"Sorry." I breathe, my voice coming out shaky. "I'll behave and go shower."

Izzy presses another kiss to my lips, lingering a few seconds before backing away again. "Good girl."

I gulp as her devilish smirk tells me she knows exactly what those words do it me. I wonder if Izzy can feel how thick the air has gotten, heady with my desire for her.

I couldn't look away from her right now if I tried, with her pupils dilated and a sultry pout on her freshly kissed lips, clear as day she's just as affected as me.

To hell with it.

I don't waste anymore time as I grab the edge of her robe and pull her roughly back down to me, pressing my lips against hers again. The kiss quickly turns dirty when Izzy's tongue slides into my mouth and she settles on top of me, rolling her hips down. It doesn't take long before we're too desperate to just keep kissing, and I briefly wonder if I'll ever stop feeling like a perpetually horny teenager around this amazing woman. I'm hoping I never do.