Anger only bubbled in himself when he recalls how the girl couldn't help herself, the question repeated in his mind, why? Why? Why?— there would have been a lot of answers to it, answers he expected to have come out of his own past self. And more so, he never realized how worried he was to her.

He wanted to turn, he kept telling to himself, this is stupid, telling himself, it was stupid to help a girl that couldn't even help herself, and yet he kept watching over her, cry, and cry, and cry. He was never used to her voices, echoing around the dark room that she was obviously scared of, too.

He shook his thoughts away and gave out a shaky, hurt, and also an exasperated sigh. He called for the girl, which made her jump for some reason. In result to the surprise in the girls eyes, he quickly cleared his throat as to appear... More... Soothing sounded.

But even then, his voices never went through the door, since the girl would try to hurriedly creep around and try to find something after saying weird words.

She said something in between... Find his things? Did he ever leave something here? He wasn't the type to forget... but whatever it was, he doesn't care.

"What- no..." He sighed, and relaxed his leg and foot and walked away from the door. The girl... Seemed really terrified of him, and that really worries him. What kind of treatment was she given before...?

He turned and stared at the lightened up gym, the doors wide opened and letting the sunlight creep into the windows and doors. Soon, he noticed a folded chair, and continued to walk towards to it.

He jumped at the sight as he got closer, the memory of one of the guys earlier, approaching him with a folded chair rewinded, and the scene of where the guy threw the chair at him went in slow motion.

Nikolai froze at the spot, his expression blank, "photographic memory, I hate you, I so so hate you..." He whispered to himself whilst his eyes narrowed and roughly shut itself.

But quickly, he slammed his side onto the wall, and shook his head, grunting. He only did so since he'd hear sniffles echo in the dark.

Normally, he would shrug this off as a ghost but—oh, how he wished this was one. Why did he accept the thought on agreeing to help someone!? That is so not him! He'd tell himself whilst dragging the folded chair and walked towards the messy, empty hall of where there was only a dark, locked door in the end.

He soon took on his tip toes and stared at her, how she pressed her hands onto her ears, and how she cried and kneeled, her back bent. It somehow made his chest heavier, as his heart seemed larger and harder to carry.

The memories of his past continuing to claw onto his heart, eyes widened with fear and anxiety, "Stop shaking you idiot, damn it..." He pushed himself away from the door, gripping at his arm, wanting to kneel, cry, scream or whatever it was to do to stop this as his heartbeat started to drum in his ears. With no thought to be against his judgement, he pulled his hand and clawed at his ear, wanting to just—rip it off.

But soon enough, he stopped, a girl, he was here to help right? his knees almost buckled as he tries to take a step forward, hissing at the pain, he went back to the door and peeped at her. "Can you uh- distance yourself a lil?" Niko yelled, his voice slightly shaky, peeping his eyes onto the glass window.

She nodded frantically and distanced herself, he sighed and pulled away from the door, giving a thumbs up before he finally prepared a tight, shaky grip on the edges of the folded chair, blood smeared onto it as he readies himself.

SMASH there appeared a gouged, cuppy dent created by himself, who was quite proud of himself by doing so with injured hands, he struck again and that was when his body started aching, his chest becoming heavier.