Chapter 7: Men-Eating Demon

Nobody's POV:
"Come on, Leo. Your going to lose soon. You're never going to beat me in my high score" Donnie said to Leo as he was trying to get the high score on the arcade game.

"Oh, we'll see about that! I'm going to beat your high score, Don!" Leo said as continues to play the arcade game. Meanwhile with Raph, he was weight lifting as Mikey was drawing with Y/N, who was humming happily until the 'News Report' came on the TV.

*News Report*

"Today, breaking news. 6 people have going missing in the night of New York City" Woman said on the News as she looked on the piece of paper. "Police have reported of three teenagers went missing and two men adults even, woman as well" Woman said on the News as she continued talk.

"I advice to all civilians to be careful and stay safe even, stay with someone you know for your own safety" Woman continues to tell the people. "That is all of the News. Stay tuned after, this break" Woman said on the News as the News was over.

*News Report Over*

Raph, Leo, Mikey and Donnie were shocked of the disappearance of the people. Even, Master Splinter felt something is wrong after, he watch the News Report. Then April came into the secret lair as she was freaking out.

"Guys! Have you heard!? People were going missing!" April said as Y/N hummed in confusion at her, while she was still drawing. "Yeah, April. We just saw the news reporter reporting about the disappearance of the people" Donnie said to her as Leo just lost his chance to beat Donnie's high score on the arcade game.

"It's strange. Why three teenagers went missing along with two men and one woman too?" Raph said as he was thinking. "Do they have some sort of connections or something??" Leo asked in confusion.

"I did some research about the missing people and 'No', Leo. They don't have some sort of connections. They're just normal people" Donnie said as he showed the image of the missing people and information about them too.

"Okay. They don't have connections... it's doesn't explain, why they disappeared" Leo said as Y/N hummed of this. "There's only one way to find out" Raph said as Mikey jumps in.

"Search for those missing people!" Mikey said in his cheerful tone to his brothers, while Y/N hummed happily.

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were jumping to building to building as they were searching for the missing people in the night of New York City

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were jumping to building to building as they were searching for the missing people in the night of New York City. Raph carrying Y/N in his arms because she tried, this made Leo, Donnie and Mikey jealous of this.