Chapter 4: Japan Festival And Fireworks

Nobody's POV:
After the fight with the foot clan known as Foot Brute and Foot Lieutenant. Everyone was finally back to the lair as they were tired from their mission.

While four of them were relaxing until April came to the lair, while Y/N was with her too.

"Guys! Guess what?" April said as she got Leo, Donnie Raph and Mikey's attention. "Hey, April. Why are you so excited, exactly??" Raph asked as April took out her phone and showed a picture of the poster of a Japan festival.

"There's Japan festival in New York City so everyone can have fun! Plus, some people is going to dress up as YoKai's as well! So, you guys can easily blend in with the people who are dressed up as YoKai's!" April said as Leo, Donnie Raph and Mikey became excited of this.

"This is perfect! No one will not know where real Mutant Turtles!" Leo said in a exciting tone. "Do you know, what that means!?" Mikey said in a excited tone until Leo, Donnie and Raph answered.

"Time to dress up!!"

.
.
.
.

(Watch this video first.)
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

(This is, what they're wearing to the festival.)
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

"We look so cool in this kimono, guys

"We look so cool in this kimono, guys. You have to admit it~" Leo said as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I'm surprise, April managed to find us some kimonos to wear for the festival" Donnie said as he likes his kimono a lot.