Chapter 3: Origami Tsunami

Nobody's POV:
Y/N was in the ninja turtle's lair known as their home, while she was lying down on the floor. Anyways, Master Splinter smiles with joy, as he watches one of his favorite shows, 'Teriyaki Shakedown', while Y/N watched the show in confusion.

"Where's our free grub, noodle man?" One of the fine dressed man demanded. Then, Raph stands in front of the TV, imitating the noodle shop owner. "Okay, ha. How 'bout some hot soup?" Raph said as he then grabs Donnie and Mikey, throwing them over like the character does.

They both land in bowls of noodles, their faces covered in them. Y/N just watched them, while Splinter just slurps up one of the noodles on his face.

"Everyone's a critic" Master Splinter said as he paused the show as Donnie and Mikey lifted their heads. "Man, Teriyaki Shakedown always gets me so... jazzed!" Donnie said as he inhaled.

"Yeah, Lou Jitsu's the business!" Raph agreed until Master Splinter throws the remote into Raph's face. Mikey, Donnie, and Y/N all give looks of confusion at his behavior. "Then, why do you insult the master with your poor technique?" Master Splinter asked them as he jumped into the air and flipped the other two turtles to the ground.

"Do not worry. Someday, you will be great ninjas with a little more practice... is something I would say, if I were a liar" Master Splinter said, while stroking his beard. "That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing" Mikey said as Raph agreed with him.

"Yeah! We can be heroes, like Lou Jitsu!" Raph said declared tone. "Nice try" Master Splinter said as he laughed, before walking away.

"We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look.", Mikey started to say. "Let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Raph said in a determined tone.

"Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall we?" Donnie said as he got up and rubbed his temple. He started to search the internet for any recent news updates on his tablet until Leo appeared upside down in a chair.

"Hey, Leo! We're gonna be heroes!" Mikey said in a cheered tone with excitement. "Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo asked until he got hit in the face by Master Splinter's tail.

"I am standing right here" Master Splinter said to him as Leo then rubs his head to sooth the pain. "Okay, check this out. The Spine Breaking Bandit!" Donnie said as he shows an article he pulled from the website.

"Yeah. Go big or go home!" Raph said as he chuckling at the thought. "Yeah, go home on a stretcher. What else you got?" Leo asked to Donnie as he pushing Mikey away.

"Okay, here's something: The Long Island Mangler!" Donnie said as he swipes his tablet to the right. "Okay, Donnie, I appreciate you giving your best effort, but maybe we should save mangling and spine breaking for, I don't know, our second day?" Leo said as Donnie, Mikey and Raph stared at him until they all turned back to the temple.

"Alright, well, this one's kind of lame: someone stole paper from a delivery truck" Donnie explained, before Leo snatched the tablet from him. "Not on my watch! That's exactly the kind of junior level mischief we can put an end to!" Leo said as Donnie, Mikey and Raph stared at him.

"Really? That'll make us heroes? But, it's only paper" Raph said in a skeptic tone. "It's only paper. Donnie, what did he just say? Did he say it's only paper?" Leo asked to Donnie as he laughed, while he glanced at his siblings.