chapter twelve <3

irl, messages and discord (lilys pov<3)

Dream: here's your ticket
*link attached*

Lils_: thanks bro

Dream: have fun with tommy girlie

Lils_: ew that's weird

i looked up from my phone, this was so exciting. me and tommy have gotten closer and closer and i'm just so happy that's i'm finally getting to see him face to face.

Tom<3
hey lils!

Lily
hey tommy!

Tom<3
your flights tomorrow right?

Lily
yeah, why?

Tom<3
what time do you think you'll arrive at mines?

Lily
well it's like a nine hour flight from here to the uk (a/n sorry if this ain't right i tried to figure it out) and my flights at four am so like probably around one thirty ish?

idk i'll just have to suprise you! <3

Tom<3
okay!

i laid back in my bed, it was around six pm. but i needed to be awake at three so i decided to go to sleep soon. i facetimed tommy, not realising he was streaming; but he answered anyways.

"TUBBO YOU ABSALOUTE FUCK" he shouted, before looking down at me. "hi lily! in live right now." then lifting the phone to show me his live.

"hey chat!" i said, pointing my phone to the ceiling.

"where did you go?" he asked, turning his camera to his face showing a big frown"

"i look a mess tom"

"hmm i'm sure you don't." he added, making me blush.

"i'm going to go to bed now, gotta me be up tomorrow." i said, giggling. since all of us meeting up is a suprise, we obviously couldn't say, but i was still funny to tease.

as i was waiting from a reply from tommy, i got a discord notification from him.

Tommyinnit: stay on the call if you want i'll mute :)

i smiled at the message, "goodnight tommy"

"goodnight lily"

as i'm lying there, trying to sleep. all i can think about is the fact that i'm meeting tommyinnit tomorrow.

eventually i drifted off to sleep.

i woke up the next morning. my clock said it was five to three am. i put on some joggers and a sweater and brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

i grabbed my suitcase and my mom drove me to the airport. i had mostly been half asleep the whole journey there. but as soon as i said goodbye to my mom i woke up and realised...

i'm fucking meeting tommyinnit today.

the flight was long but i slept through most of it. i had a lady sitting on the end of the row, but no one in between us.

i liked sitting at the windows because it got the best views.

after i had slept for five hours i read a book and listened to music. slowly the plane ride came to an end and my nerves got higher and higher.

i jumped into an uber and they drove me to tommys house.

as i was driving to tommys i get a message.

Tom<3
hey lils! are you on your way? your rooms ready so if your wanting to nap when you get here you can. i might be streaming im not sure, but just message me when your outside.

Lily
hey tom! yeah i'm on my way. i'm okay i slept on the plane. cant wait to see u!

i put my phone down and eventually arrived at tommys place. i thanked the driver and grabbed my suitcase out the back before phoning tommy.

he was on stream so it was going to be funny trying to sneak me in. he said he would be a minute because he needed a reason to get away from stream.

i stood at the front door, waiting for tommy to open the door, suddenly i heard the front door click.

that was when i saw a tall blonde boy looking down at me.

before i got the chance to say anything, he pulled me in for a hug and it felt like if he got the chance to he would never let go.

"oh... um. hey! sorry, come in, but be quiet." he said, smiling.

"your taller than i expected." i said, looking up at him.

"your shorter than expected" he said, grabbed my hand and suitcase.

he dragged me through to my room, trying to keep as quiet as we could because he was still on stream.

my room was a cosy little room with a double bed, a spare setup and a little bathroom.

"make yourself at home" he smiled, before heading back through to his room to carry on with his stream.

i unpacked my stuff and lay down. i sat for a little while before deciding to go through to the kitchen and her an some snacks, before i see tommy in the doorway.

he was standing one arm resting on the frame. just smiling at me.

"oh hey! im getting some food, i hope that's okay?" i said, feeling guilty.

"yes i very much do mind." he replied.

"oh uhm... sorry. i can put them back?"

he laughed, "relax... i'm kidding. i'm glad your here." he said. pulling me in.

it felt warm. we stood there for about a minute, not saying a word.

"wait... was i too loud? did stream hear me?"i said, looking up at him.

"they heard 'a noise' so i said i would check it out." he said, looking back down at me. "are those my haribos..?"

i looked down at the food i had in my hands, and he was not wrong, there was definitely a packet of haribos sitting in my arms.

"nooo..." i said, sheepishly.

"we can go to the shops later and get some more snacks" he said, laughing and pulling away.

he looked at me, inches between us. i looked back into his deep blue eyes, before i feel my haribos get snatched away.

"HEY!" i shouted, jumping on his back.

"shushhhh, chat will hear you" he said, grabbing onto my legs so i wouldn't fall.

"oh yeah... woops."

"anyways i better get back to stream" he said, walking out the kitchen, slowly, still looking at me.

"can i at least get my haribos back?" i said, walking him walk away."

"hmmm.. i'll think about it."

i rolled my eyes at him before watching him walk back into his room.