sleepover with zam

Warning:some cussing

Zam sighs and says " fine I guess you can sleep in my room". " yay!!" You say excitedly.

                                   ~zam pov~

As I lead y/n to my room I start to think, and thinking is always bad for me. I start to think of when I first met y/n. 'Oh yeah...' I thought.
                                  ~flashback~
I was just doing my own thing on discord when I got a dm. " hey I was wondering if you'd like to play Minecraft with me sometime". I didn't know this kid but I was bored so I said " why not". After we played Minecraft for a little while, we got back on discord and just chatted for a little while.

                           ~End of flashback~

We just arrived at my room, when I looked over at y/n she( where just gonna say that y'all are a girl ok. Change it if you want)seemed shocked. "You ok?" I asked. "Oh me, yeah I'm fine. It's just your room is bright ass yellow zam". I chuckled. "Everything I own is a bright ass yellow y/n" I said. " of course it is" y/n said. Y/n looked around And blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust to the bright color of my room. I walked over to my bed and laid down.
Y/n quickly came over, grabbed a pillow and hit in the face with it."Hey!" I protested while grabbing another pillow and whacking y/n with it." PILLOW FIGHT!" Y/n yelled. "Shhhh I think subz and Vitalasy are asleep" I got cut off before I could finish my sentence, as y/n whacked in the face with the pillow again. I laughed and we started hitting each other with the pillows.

After an hour or so of fighting with pillows, I was exhausted. "I'm going to sleep y/n" I said. "Ok." Said y/n mischievously. She smirked. " oh no. I'm not gonna be Able to sleep tonight huh" I said as I looked at y/n. " oh just wait I have a plan forming in my head" said y/n. 'oh no' I thought. 'she kinda looks like she might murder me. Tho......shes kinda cute.... WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING'  I yell at myself. Y/n must have seen my expression cuz she looked at me and said " you good zam". "Yeah just thinking". I said. "You know you tend to freak out when you think too much" said y/n worried. "Yeah I know but sometimes I just can't help myself" I said. "Well if you need Anyone to talk to I'm here zam" y/n said. That's the last I heard as I drifted off into sleep.

                                  ~Y/n pov~

As you watch zam fall asleep, you come up with an idea. 'wait! What if I got Vitalasy and subz to help me prank zam!' You thought excitedly. You rush outta the room, trying not to wake zam, you wander around aimlessly for a while till you see some doors labeled ' vitalasy' and ' subz' 'this must be their rooms' you thought. You knock on subz door first cuz you don't wanna make vitalasy mad. " Come in" you hear subz say. I enter his room to see almost everything a shade of purple. His bed is in the top left corner of his room and he's laying down scrolling through stuff on what you would assume is his communicator. He looks over his shoulder at you. "Oh hey y/n. Whatcha need" subz asks. You smirk And say " I need y'all's help to prank zam". " oh" subz says surprised. Then all of a sudden his eyes light up. " oh I have a great idea. Lemme get vitalasy" subz says. "k" you say smirking. Subz walks outta his room and knocks on vitalasys door. A sleepy looking Vitalasy opens the door and says" what are you doing up this late subz?" Vitalasy asks, as soon as he sees you he glares at you. "Me and y/n wants to prank zam and we need your help" subz says excitedly. " oh really? What's your plan subz" Vitalasy asks. Subz explains his whole plan and me and Vitalasy look at each other and agree, all of us grinning.

Hey guys shadow here, yes I've managed to upload 2 chapters in a day tho last night I wrote the first one then uploaded it this morning. I can't wait to see what y'all think of the prank their about to pull on zam. I'm writing this while smiling and giggling. I can't wait to write the next chapter, but that's gonna be for tomorrow.

Peace,shadow out

Word count:783