Chapter 8: Celebration

Start from the beginning

"Kahmnsanida, PD-nim!" the group thanked him dramatically, causing Mr. Kang to laugh at their antics.

Clasping his hands together, Mr. Bang looked at each one of the members. "Let's talk about your plans for your celebratory party, should we hold it in a public area and have it filmed, whilst we enjoy the food and drinks?"

The members exchanged glances before Jaehyun spoke up, "Actually, we were hoping to celebrate in private, just the members, in our dorms. Although, we are not hesistant with that idea in the future."

The CEO smiled understandingly, "Of course, whatever makes you comfortable."

With the meeting adjourned, Sei approached his manager and asked for permission to visit his sister.

"Hyung, is it alright if I visit my sister at her dorm?" He asked.

"Of course, I'll take you there, you have your mask with you." Mr. Son looked at him questioningly.

With a nod, Sei put on his mask that he grabbed from his pocket, earning a nod of approval from Mr. Son.

"Give me a text when your done."

---

Sei was then proceeded to be dropped at Twice's dorm, waving farewell to his members, as he exited the van.

Upon arrival, Sei softly knocked on the door. A loud "Coming!" was heard from inside, as well as the pitter-patter of a person's feet, as they rushed towards the door. Slowly opening it, revealing, Park Jihyo.

"Annyeongseyo." He greeted sheepishly, as he bowed at her.

"Omo, Sei-ssi!" Jihyo replied, shocked at his sudden arrival "Come in, what are you doing here?"

Sei shyly entered the premises, finally getting to see the inside of Twice's dormitory, the living room was huge. A large sofa was placed beside the wall, facing the tv. Various boxes, plushies, books, and figures lined the drawers and walls.

"Ah, I'm here to visit my sister." He explained to Jihyo, to which she nodded. "It's big, daebak!"

Jihyo smiled, amused at his reaction "There's a salon in the basement as well."

"Jinjja?!"

The place was a bit messy though, fully entering the dorm, he caught sight of, Tzuyu, Momo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung lounging in the living room.

"Omo? Sei-chan?" Momo called out, waving her hand.

The rest of the members turning their heads in his directions.

"Annyeongseyoo..." he greeted once more, shyly.

"Aigoo, what's with the formality, hmm?" Chaeyoung teased, as she approached him amd threw her arm over his shoulder "Wah, don't tell me your here to see, Momo-unnie?!"

This caused Sei to blush at her words, Jeongyeon seeing his distress cute, decided to help giggling "Ease up on him, Chae."

"Congratulations on you recent win, by the way!" Tzuyu voiced out "You guys are really amazing!"

"Kahmsamnida, sunbae.." he bowed shyly "We still have a long way to go though."

"No need to call us that, Sei." Jihyo smiled at him warmly, patting his back "Noona is fine."

Sei nodded at her, smiling "Araseo, noona."

"Are you here to see, Sana?" Momo asked him, munching on some chips that she had opened.

"Ne.." he replied with a nod. "Ah, before I forget, I got you this noona..."

He pulled out a little box and handed it to her, confusion showing on her face "It's jokbal.."