𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭

Начните с самого начала

There. There he did it again. I can just beg my heart to not give in to his tactics easily and he would simply go around and call me dove, melting my heart like butter in heat. That's how much control he has over me and that's how weak my heart is for him. I gave him one chance because he deserves it. Rian forgot me but Adrian Williams does not know me and hence he deserved a chance. But I don't know how long I would be able to hold my heart back before running back in his arms and staying there.

I didn't look back at him and started walking again while he followed me and walked beside me. For some time none of us spoke anything yet, I knew he wanted to talk but did not know what to say.

"I will unblock you. But trust me, if you start with those science lectures again, I will throw you out of this country and will get your existence blocked from here." I casually spoke and entered the gazebo to take a seat and enjoy the sunset.

I heard a chuckle leaving his mouth before he came and sat beside me. My eyes were focused on the setting sun but I could feel his orbs on me.

"We have a beautiful view in front of us, Mr Williams. Why don't you focus on that instead of focusing on me?" I spoke, with a hint of sarcasm and tease.

"I am focusing on my beautiful view, you should focus on yours instead of disturbing me."

I am sure my cheeks must be scarlet from his compliment and the hormones kicked in again, making the gazillions of butterflies in my stomach dance at those words. The urge to throw my legs in the air and dance like a fool was very tempting, so, I fisted my palms on both sides and stopped myself from embarrassing my ass further.

"Look at you being all red, Dove. You look cute." He let out a hearty chuckle and whispered the last part.

I quickly turned my head towards him and looked at him with wide eyes to which his smile turned into a playful smirk.

"Stop flirting with me like that." I replied with flushed cheeks.

He leaned down to me and now his nose was almost touching mine, "Why don't you tell me how I should flirt with you, if not like this." With that he kissed my nose tip and moved back.

A gasp escaped my lips at his movements and I turned my head around after muttering, "You are impossible."

"Try solving me and you would find how possible I am, for you." I heard him say before both of us gave in to the comfortable silence.

He knows how to have his way with the words and I know this ever since we met for the first time. So, there was no winning from him but at the same time I knew he would lose to me willingly if it meant I would smile at the end. We sat in peace and I gazed at the sunset while he kept his eyes on me all the time. I was enjoying the attention after so long, the attention I craved all this time finally came back to me. Even though he did not remember me, I couldn't miss the familiarity in his eyes.

The sun set in front of us casting an orange hue across the sky. It was a sight to behold. I am not a big fan of sunsets but everytime I watch it, it makes me fall in love with it. Everything around us started darkening as the light from the sun set with it.

"Your sun has set, Dove. Mine is still shining." His voice grabbed my attention and I turned around to see his eyes on me.

"Huh?" I questioned.