"You know if you tell her that you kill people for fun she will be terrified to even touch you.", she says sighing.
" I told her.She isn't terrified to touch me but afraid to lose my touch.",I told her and watch her slightly shocked.

"She is more afraid of losing me than random people who are stupid enough to get killed by me.", I told her thrusting my hands in my pockets.

" She will be one day when you come home with bloody hands.She is stupid that way untill you make her see the real world.Some can even say naive.",Jennie tells me. Her dark brown skin nearly black skin glowing under the sunlight as her black eyes throws daggers at me..

"Then I will make sure to wash my hands everytime before coming home.", I shrug." You both are dellusional.

Do you have any idea who she is?Wha she seen,known or brought up to?Or does she knows?How are you two so nonchalant about everything going around you!

Sadah's cousin brother has already field a police complain aganist you which reached the FBI's attention.If they get to you than Sadah is ruined.

She already ruined herself and then if she loses you it will all be nothing for her.",Jennie states in disbelife.

"Why did Sadah's cousin do that?I married her infront of everyone.You never complained nor protested.", I ask frowning.

" Who would talk against the father of the world's next greatest villian!",she snaps standing up.

"Who would listen?Sadah is not just what she thinks she is.She thinks I was helpless.Yes,I was.But why?

Because her  father's cousins are now the most wanted gangstars of the world who are underground,her father was accused of murders falsely and my brothers are no saint either.They are egoistic politicians and  busniessmen with too many illegal shits going on.

If your father wanted he could have taken ALL of them to the ground. And
then what would happen to my Sadah?Where would she had gone?

Marrying her off to you just because your father was impressed by some honesty of my stupid daughter was the easiest solution but now my family wants nothing but to frame you as the villian who took their precious little princess away and act as the victims.And they are coming for you and her.

You. better. be. ready.", she says.

" I will be ready.And I was thinking my father was wrong this whole time so thank you for clearing that out.

And my wife isn't stupid.She just loves to love people.",I tell her.

"I know that boy.But that is also her greatest weakness.", she sighspatting my back as she walked away to her room leaving me with my own thoughts.

I make breakfast for her and me.Knocking on her door, she opens it." I hope you enjoy it.",I tell her and her eyes widens seeing the tray.

"You really didn't have to.", she says to me." It's ok.You are my mother-in-law,of course I had to.",I pass her a small smile.

"You are three years younger than me.", she says pointedly." Atleast I am not older than you.",I shrug. She shakes her head chuckling.

"I am sorry for my earleir outbrust.You kept Sadah happy but sometimes it's just so hard to see her... in this situation.When I never even wanted to marry her off nor did she had a boyfriend.", she says to me.

" You never let her have a boyfriend before?",I ask amused.

"Me?I didn't let her but I didn't prptest when a really nice boy bestfriend of hers was begging her for his love.He loved her,he was crazy for her,for her evry picture,smile.I would go on and on about how much he liked her.

But she rejected.And boy was she stubborn on her decision.", Jennie says shaking her hand in amusement rembering the old days.

" Nice to know she isn't stubborn just with me.See you late.I have to wkae her uo for school.",I tell her.She nods at me and thanks em for the breakfast.

I grab another tray and start walking towards the stairs.I drop the tray on her nightstand. Sadah's hand grips my wrist as soon as she hears the spoons making a sound.

"Come to me.",she opens the blanket for me.I happily oblige pulling her in for a hot makeout session.