When I entered he asked me to sit down. As I sat down he said, "Miss Y/N, I have been observing your work for quite some time now. You are very skilled."

"Thank you."

"Observing your skills, I have decided to transfer you. What do you say about that?" he asked politely.

"Sir, if it seems good to you..."

"That's what I wanted to hear. You can start your shift there starting tomorrow. I'll talk to the boss there and confirm," he said with an overly happy tone that I found suspicious.

"Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"Which brunch is that?"

"It's in Gangnam-gu, near your house. It's called Jeon corporation Ltd."

Hearing Jungkook's surname, my chest suddenly trembled. If it really is Jungkook. But that is impossible. Why will he come to Seoul! He lives in Busan.

Seeing my scared look, the boss asked, "What's wrong? Any problem?"

"No no," I said, jumping up from the chair.

"Sir, I would like to leave if you allow."

As soon as I left the boss's room, two of my friends, Sana and Mina, rushed to me.

"What happened? What did he say?" Mina asked with curious eyes.

● ● ●

"You're very lucky indeed," Sana said, sipping her coffee.

"What's there to be lucky about? I got a transfer, not a promotion."

"I heard the boss there is very handsome, hot as fire," Mina said with a cheeky smile.

"But besides that he's very cold. He's not easy to get along with. You have to be very careful. He fires staff for the slightest mistake," Sana said looking at me.

"I'll just work there, nothing else."

[Next Day]

I stood in front of the office building. It is a very magnificent building. There is written in a big font 'JEON CORPORATION Ltd.'

I took a deep breath and entered. Just ahead is the receptionist's desk. I went there and said, "I am transferred here from 'KIM CORPORATION Ltd.' Where should I go now?"

"Your name?"

"You go to the 7th floor, madam. Miss Lina will assist you there."

I thanked him and stepped towards the elevator. There was an elevator door about to close. Such a big building! If this lift is gone, God knows when it will come again!

"Hey, wait, wait," I ran over there.

The elevator was empty. There was only one person inside. He pressed the open button and opened the elevator.

"Thank you," I said while breathing heavily.

But when I looked at him, my world stopped. Everything around me seemed to stop moving. Time stopped.

I couldn't hear any sound around. Only the beating of my heart filled my ears. The sound of my rapid breathing became apparent.

I felt my body getting weak. I will fall to the ground anytime. Because before me there stands...

JEON JUNGKOOK

------------End of EP 3------------

A/N: Please vote the parts.🥺💜

26/03/2024Tuesday01:55 PM

26/03/2024
Tuesday
01:55 PM