ch 4 Forces of Nature

It was a stormy night at Jump City as Beastboy and Bendy were setting up a trap in the Tower.

"Little more. Little more. Stop! Perfect!" Bendy said as Beastboy pulled a giant rubberband.

Beastboy hooked the rubberband and the boys each held up a water balloon. The two chuckled evilly.

"This is gonna be sweet" Beastboy said.

"What are you two doing?" Raven asked startling them.

"Wha... Who-o-o-a!" Bendy and Beastboy exclaimed fumbling with their balloons.

They caught them and turned to face Raven.

"Please tell me this isn't another ridiculous prank" Raven said.

"Ok. It's not a ridiculous prank" Bendy said.

"It's a brilliant one. Ha ha!. Alright, check it out. Remember how Cyborg put red dye in my shampoo and I turned brown for two days?" Beastboy asked.

"And when he swapped my black ink for pink in my sleep" Bendy added.

"Well, sister, it's payback time" Beastboy said.

"We give you, The Beastboy and Bendy Insta-lube 9000" The boys said.

"See, when chrome dome steps around the corner his foot tugs the string, the string trips the lever, the lever releases the mother of all rubber bands which sends two balloons loaded with moter oil and pink paint flying right at him and whoosh! Pretty clever, huh?" Beastboy said.

"You're geniuses" Raven deadpanned.

"Why thank you" Bendy said.

"It's just a little good clean dirty fun" Beastboy said.

Just then they heard a door open.

"Here he comes" Beastboy said as the boys dragged Raven around the corner.

"I do not think-"

Beastboy shushed Raven.

"But what if-"

Bendy shushed Raven.

"Why are we hiding?" Cyborg whispered.

Beastboy and Bendy shushed him before realization dawned on them. They gasped and exclaimed as they faced Cyborg.

"Cyborg!?" Bendy asked.

"You can't be Cyborg" Beastboy said.

"I can't?" Cyborg asked.

"If you're here, then who's..." Bendy said as the boys peeked around the corner.

Two people walked down the hall and activated the trap. Things seemed to go in slow motion as the boys tried to stop the balloons.

"NO-O-O!"

But it was too late, the balloons went flying at two girls. Starfire and Penn. Starfire got hit with the motor oil and Penn got hit with pink paint. Both girls fell to the ground.

"Starfire!" Beastboy exclaimed.

"Penn!" Bendy exclaimed.

Cyborg and Raven rushed over.

"You two ok?" Cyborg asked.

"Why?" Penn asked dripping with paint.

"This is punishment? We did something wrong?" Starfire asked dripping with motor oil.

"You didn't. They did" Raven said looking at Beastboy and Bendy.

Beastboy and Bendy walked up to the girls and talked at the same time.