ch 3 Final Exam

At Titans Tower Cyborg, Bendy and Beastboy were searching for something. The living room and kitchen were a complete mess.

"Aw, man, come on! It's gotta be here someplace" Cyborg said lifting the sofa.

Beastboy turned into a blood hound and started sniffing the floor. Bendy pulled out a magnifying glass and started looking under the trash. Raven was reading in the background and Penn was next to her drawing.

"Ugh! I don't believe this! Beastboy, how could you lose the remote?" Cyborg asked.

"What makes you so sure I lost it?" Beastboy asked turning back to normal.

"Uh, 'cause you're you" Cyborg said.

"He's got a point. Ya tend to lose things Beastboy" Bendy said.

"Hey, just because I lost that video game..."

"And the toothpaste and my football and the waffle iron" Cyborg listed off.

"Things disappear! Besides, can't Penn just draw us up a new remote?" Beastboy asked.

Penn didn't look up from her drawing.

"It's not that simple. Everything I draw is only temporary. I could draw a remote, but it would probably only last about 25 minutes before turning back into ink" Penn explained.

"Well, how am I supposed to watch TV without a remote?" Cyborg asked.

Raven had hhad enough of the noise and slammed her book shut.

"Simple, you just get up and change the channel" Raven said getting up.

The boys just stared at her.

"Don't even joke like that" Cyborg said.

"I wasn't joking" Raven said.

"Good, 'cause it wasn't funny! Now, either help us look for the remote or go back to-"

"This is a pointless argument over a useless device. You are wasting you energy and disrupting my concentration"

"Mine too" Penn piped up.

The Titans began arguing amongst themselves when Robin and Starfire walked in.

"And that is the secret to traveling faster than light" Starfire said before the two noticed the Titans fighting.

"Whoa! Take it easy, Titans! Combat practice is this afternoon!" Robin said.

"We must mend your dispute by the sharing of unhealthy junk foods. I shall fetch them" Starfire said.

"I don't need food!" Cyborg said.

The Titans strarted yelling at each other while Starfire opened the fridge. All the food was covered in blue mold. Some of the mold moved and growled. Starfire screamed and blasted the fridge sending blue mold everywhere. The Titans stopped fighting as they dripped with blue mold.

"Maybe we should just go out for pizza" Robin said.

Later on the Titans were at the pizza joint arguing about what to order.

"Black olives and mushrooms!"

"Onions"

"Pepparoni!"

"Anchovies"

"Bacon soup!"

"Bendy, that's not a pizza topping"

"Can we please just order something?" Raven asked.

"As long as it's vegetarian" Beastboy said.

"Come on, man, how can you deny me the all-meat experience?" Cyborg asked.