The Event Begins

"Talk"

'Thought'
____________
"Why is she here?..."

Edwin Valschein couldn't help but wear a scowling expression as he crossed his arms and glared at Yumiella Dolkness, who stood a few feet away from him.

'Believe me, if my BFF wasn't kidnapped, I wouldn't be here around a cheater like you...'

Yumiella could only slightly glare back in response, but said or did anything more than that.

"I was under the impression that she was arrested, was she found innocent?"

Oswald Grimsarde pushed up his glasses as he narrowed his eyes at her, unlike Valschein, he did not openly express dislike for Dolkness, but he didn't care for her either.

'Hm, I still feel hostility from you, but at least you're not dumb as the Prince.'

For Grimsarde, Yumiella could only sigh at him in disappointment, even if he wasn't as bad as the Prince, it was hard to like him either.

"She was released because she is going to help us find Princess Alexia, both to provide support with her LV99 power and to prove she isn't guilty, as per General Iris order."

William Ares, who stood next to the LV99 girl, explained the reason on why she was here, though it was clear he wasn't happy about it either, but he tried his best to look more professional about it this time.

'You know, while I never had a favorite character in the game, I always did like your story route the most, though not because I pick you.'

As for Yumiella, she actually has a soft spot for Ares, of course it doesn't mean she would be willing to be his friend, but she didn't dislike him as much as she did with the other two.

'But because when I don't pick you, you were always given a happy ending with Iris.'

The reason being might have something to do with how the red haired man acted and stood by Iris Midgar side, which made Yumiella smile when she saw them together.

'I don't remember if you both ended up married or something else, but you're the reason why I always picked Edwin route when I play the game.'

Yumiella was never one to enjoy romance in her games, but she would be lying if she didn't enjoy personally shipping them together.

"I understand your concern, but like my 2nd in Command said, Yumiella could be a great help in looking for my Sister, not that I don't doubt any of your skills, I have confidence that even without her help, you all would've been beyond helpful in this mission."

Even if most of those in the group had personal reservations and were upset to have Dolkness in the team, they were unable to say anything about it, as Iris, who out ranks them all in age, status and power, so whatever she says goes, and no of the three boys could do anything about it.

"Though, with that being said, who is she? I don't remember including her to our group?"

Though after saying all that, Iris quickly turn her attention to a certain pink hair girl with shy green eyes.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm intruding..."

Alicia Ehnleit looks down as she tries to apologize, though the blonde man stood before her in a protective manner.

"Please do not blame her, I was the one who invited her, as I believe her Light magic would be useful in our mission, also she could heal the 2nd Princess if she is injured when we find her."

Midgar did seem interested and curious with the person that Edwin brought in, as well as explaining her usefulness for this mission.

'I mean, he's not wrong, in the original story, Alicia was the one to both save Alexia and make her turn a new leaf, so I'm not doubting her usefulness.'