Anything But Ordinary

Shayne Collins older brother Scott is getting married!

The wedding is in a week, and their parents couldn't be more excited!  It's the daughter they've always wanted, she was prom queen, head cheerleader, then graduated from NYU with honors and has big plans for the future.  Unlike their actual daughter, 21 year old, Shayne, who dropped out of art school, travelled around Europe in hopes of answers, found none, and is now living in the apartment over their garage.  

Shayne is already dreading meeting "Ali" the girl her parents already love, without even meeting her.  Scott's only known her six months, but apparently is involved in some sort of epic love story.  Something that somewhat cynical, definitely sarcastic, and anything but romantic Shayne finds hard to believe.  

But then to put the sour cherry on top of the melted ice cream cone, Shayne meets Ali, only to realize she's met her before.  Alexis Carter.  The girl who made her life hell in high school.  

Now Ali's pretending she doesn't recognize her, and that they are going to be besties, while still secretly torturing Shayne, who loves her brother too much to tell him.  Ali's got everyone under her charm, and Shayne can't see any escape

Oh! And did I mention, Scott's gorgeous best man is staying in the house too?

*Updates are currently VERY slow, because I'm working on another story that has really grabbed my attention.  But don't worry, this WILL be updated!