Chapter 1: Poison Ivy

"Ferrer, may bisita ka!"

The cop slammed the metal door of my cell. I sighed and readied my hand to be cuffed once again.

"Who?" I asked the cop.

He rolled his eyes while handcuffing me. "Huwag ka ng nagtatanong," he answered.

Kung hindi lang ako umaasa na mapapaaga ang paglaya sa pagiging mabait ay matagal ko ng sinuntok ang pulis na ito. This is all the fault of those Cabrini Brothers. This wouldn't happen kung hindi sila nangingialam sa buhay ko. Jacob Cabrini was even my business partner in the beginning.

"Wala pa rin ba akong abogado?" tanong ko ulit hindi ko na inaasahan na sasagutin ako nito nang matino.

"Malalaman mo mamaya," iritable niyang sagot.

Kailangan ko ng matinding pagtitimpi habang nandito ako sa loob ng kulungan. Hindi ako makakaganti kung mabubulok ako rito. I need to get even. I need to destroy that Empire Cabrini has.

"Bakit ka pa naghahanap ng abogado? Tapos na ang kaso mo, may sintensya ka na," sabi ng pulis.

"I have to do something," I simply replied. Pagtatawanan lang nila ako kung sasabihin kong gusto ko pang malayo gayong reclusion perpetua ang hatol sa akin.

Some of my businesses are still operating and there is no one to manage them. I need to do something before I totally lose everything I have. Wala na akong kamag-anak. Wala rin akong pinagkakatiwalaang tao. Everything in my life changed when my parents' business filed for bankruptcy. I hate to say this, but Jacob Cabrini's RedCollar Organization helped me to stand again on my own feet. I gained lots of connections, friends, and even temporary happiness.

"Dito ka lang. Hintayin mo ang bisita mong papasok na," sabi niya at kinabit ang posas ko sa bakal na nasa ilalim ng mesa.

To be honest, I already have an idea of who visited me. I tried contacting her several times noong nililitis pa lang ang kaso ko pero hindi niya ako sinagot. And now, I think she's here.

I smirked really hard when I saw her familiar figure. I wet my lips after examining her gorgeous body. Mas lalo pa iyong gumanda. Based on what I remember, she was just a young naive maiden before.

Yvette Villa Rico or should I say Attorney Yvette Villa Rico?

"Good afternoon, Mister Ferrer," she greeted me formally. She stared at me blankly while preparing the papers she needed to show to me.

"Good afternoon, attorney. Nice to see you again," I said while still smirking. kung alam ko lang na magiging ganito kaganda ang babaeng ito ay dapat inanakan ko na ito noon pa.

"Can you please stop smirking? I am not here to play your game," she said and rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"Who said I am playing games, Yvette?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I know you. You called me because you know I cannot say no to you," mahina pero mariin niyang usal.

"Alam mo naman pala. Now, let me get out of here," I said while clenching my jaw.

"You already have your verdict, I cannot petition anymore. Kahit pa samahan kita noong hearing pa lang ng kaso, alam mong matatalo pa rin tayo dahil sa mga evidence na hawak nila. They were solid and there is no denying that sent you to jail." She sighed. "Let's drop this, Simon. Nag-aaksaya lang tayo ng oras. Mapapagod ka lang."

Marahas akong sumandal ang kinauupan ko. "I didn't call you to lecture me, attorney. You just have to do what I am going to tell you to do. Wala kang pakialam kung mapagod ako, babayaran kita, gawin mo nang maayos ang trabaho mo!"

Umiling siya at ngumiwi. "You are still as stubborn as before. Matigas ka, Simon."

"I really am." Tumingin ako sa bukol sa pantalon ko.

"THE HELL?!" she shouted and immediately regretted it, she looked around us only to find out that all the people there including the police were staring at her.

She leaned closer to me. "I really hate you, Simon Ferrer," she whispered.

Kung hindi lang ako nakaposas ay hinila ko na siya at inatake ng halik ang mapupula niyang labi na kahit alam kong natatakpan ng pulang lipstick ay ganoon din naman ang natural na kulay. I didn't regret that I chose her, she will serve a lot of purpose in my life.

"You don't talk to me like that, Ivy," I called her using her chosen safeword.

Mariin niyang napapikit. "Shut up! We are done!"

Umiling akong at bumalik na ang ngisi sa mga labi ko. "Not yet, Ivy. I didn't terminate our contract yet. You are still my property. And you don't to me like that again." I leaned forward. "You did not like my punishment, right? Do you remember?"

Lumayo siya sa akin at tumikhim. "I clearly remember every bit of it and you cannot do that to me again because you are here in jail."

I hissed and chuckled. "You still have to take your lessons to know me even better, Ivy. I may be in jail but not my other body parts, remember that. How do you think I managed to contact you even though I am here with no access to communication devices? Do not underestimate Simon Ferrer, Attorney Yvette."

"I shouldn't have come here. This is a big mistake just like what happened to us 7 years ago. Can you please free me already? I want to live a normal life." Nawala na ang angas sa mukha niya. "Terminate the contract and set me free, please," she pleaded.

Ilang beses akong napalunok. Ano kaya ang nakain niya at iniisip niyang pakakawalan ko siya ngayong kailan na kailangan ko siya.

"You should spend time outside your office from time to time. You are getting delusional. Bakit kita pakakawalan? Kailangan kita ngayon, Ivy. Do what I will say and maybe I will reconsider your request," I said with finality.

Humalukipkip siya. "And if I don't?"

"Say goodbye to your beautiful reputation, then. Plus, your parents love your hotels, right?" I pretended that I was looking at my nails but I was really waiting for her reaction and she didn't disappoint me when I saw fear in her eyes.

Sandali siyang natahimik bago bumuga ng hangin at sumagot. "F-fine. Just don't touch my parents, they know nothing about our agreement."

"Good. Go to my building on this day and meet my secretary, he will tell you what to do. Manage my businesses with passion, Miss Villa Rico, or I'll destroy yours." Matiim ko siyang tiningnan, naghihintay ng sagot niya. It's been a while since I heard that from her mouth. I want to hear it again.

"I wasted seven years of my life because of that stupid mistake I made with you. I regretted I went to the Leather Lounge that night to celebrate my victory as an incoming lawyer. I was so stupid. Sana tumakbo na lang ako palayo sa 'yo," she said and a tear escaped her eye.

"Accept your fate, Yvette. You are bound to be with me. Your destiny is to become my slave and you just fulfilled that the moment we met seven years ago." Nag-igting ang bagang ko. Hindi ko gusto ang mga salita niya ngayon. "Fix your tone and the words you use to me. I don't like it."

Yumuko siya at tumango. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "You have to go what?"

Tumayo siya at bahagya pang nanginig ang kamay. "I have to go, m-master. I'll see you the next day." Mabilis siyang tumalikod sa akin at naglakad palabas ng silid.

Hindi na mawala ang ngisi ko habang pabalik ako sa selda ko.

Ivy really suits her. She is a vine of poison ivy in my system and I am not planning to take it down.