24. WARNING

Before you guys bash out on me for updating late.
I am sorry
I was busy taking the blame for the things, I didn't do.
I was in deep shit.

Do vote and comment.
I will update the next chapter soon.

                                                                                NAVYA RAWAT 

I blinked my eyes twice or thrice to adjust with the brightness of the room. "Are you okay baccha" hardik bhai's voice falls in my ear. "No bhaiya" my voice broke out, I tried to control myself to not cry but it didn't work and I broke down into tears.

"Why it always happens with me bhai?? Why everyone have to hate me? Just why I never do anything wrong to anyone, still they always hurt me", I just asked the few question out of that 1000 which have a room in my mind and heart.

He just stood rooted at his place, his eyes fixed on me, a tear rolled down from his eyes. Huhhh!! either people will show sympathy or either they will judge you. He is Yuvraaj's brother, he will be just like him. What I am even expecting from him, that he will console me. Naaahh, stop being so delusional.

Your family never accept you and you are expecting that a person you met few months ago, will understand your emotions. How foolish of you to think like this.  I was so lost in my thoughts that I was able to hear his voice that he is saying something, but his voice was not clear to me.

And then something unexpected happen, he hugged me, unlike to my expectations, he put a full stop on my overthinking, by giving me a tight hug. The hug was soo warm, full of comfort, the comfort he was giving to me at that moment, was same like what a father provide to his daughter or a elder brother provide to his younger sister whenever she is feeling low.

The hug was already so overwhelming that I was still sulking hard trying my best to not break down into countless tears. But I think things were not in my favor, because the way he is consoling me, I was not able to control, and broke down into countless tears in front of him.

"I don't know what happened with you in the past, but now I am here baccha. Your brother is here, and I promise you no one, not even Yuvraaj can harm you." My eyes brimmed with fresh tears listening to him. And I hugged him back.

I never thought that in this life I will be important to someone, but Hardik bhai proved me wrong. His eyes filled with tears, the pain in his voice, the guilt of not being able to save me was clear in his tone. 

"I am soo sorry baccha, your brother is really sorry. Please mujhe maaf kardo", he freed himself from the hug. 

"Why are you sorry bhaiya, it was not your fault", I assured him. "But still, I could have avoided this whole incident", he interrupted. "NO bhaiya it was not your fault, so stop saying this", I put my finger on his lips.

"Accha leave all this, tell me are you fine. Are you feeling any sort of discomfort while breathing. You are not having a headache, Are you feeling nauseous?????" he bombarded me with his never ending questions. 

"I am fine bhaiya" , I swayed my hands in front of me to show him that I am completely fine. I am happy seeing him all riled up, he is cute. Bhagwan jii why did you give me a husband like Yuvraaj and not one like Hardik bhai. He is such an ideal husband. I envy his future wife.

 "Bhai, if you don't mind can I ask something??? he hummed in response, wile his left hand was on my head, his fingers raking through my hair. The funniest thing is that my hairs are a mess right now, fully tangled, and whenever his fingers got stuck in my hairs, the frustrated expression on his face.