18. SHE IS STRONG

Hey everyone.
I am alive!!!!
Sorry for the delay, I was not well.
Tbh mereko samajh nhi aa rha I want this book to be funny or sad.
So let's go with the flow.
An unedited chapter so ignore the typos
Apologies for the delay.
Comment and vote kardoge to bohat accha lagega.

AUTHOR's POV:-

Navya changed her clothes in a fresh pair. While Yuvraaj was sitting working on his laptop. All this while he was glancing towards the walking closet door, and smirking like an idiot. Navya walked towards the door to open it, but it didn't open.

She tried to twist the door nob but still the door was not opening. After trying for a few minutes she realised that the door was locked, and she knew it was her husband. Gladly the lights were on.....

"Saale suar ki aulaad, tu apni aukaad na dikhaye ye kabhi ho sakta hai kya", she shouted.

Yuvraaj kept his laptop aside, he cracked his knuckles and start walking towards the door. Reaching near the door he replied, "agar mai suar to aap bhi suarni hui". "And I know you are from Delhi, but it doesn't mean you can curse in any way".

Navya just gritted her teeth, enduring his foolish jokes. She didn't have the energy to argue with him, and to top it off, he was speaking like an idiot, according to her. She devised a plan to remain silent, thinking that if no noise came from her side, he might open the door on his own.

And her plan worked; after 15 minutes, he opened the door on his own. He looked tensed, his expression clearly reflecting the worries. He walked directly towards Navya and began checking her body for any signs of injury, still concerned about the previous incident.

Seeing him behave this way, Navya felt a sense of happiness inside her heart, but she didn't want to reveal that she appreciated this side of him. She was afraid that if she started developing feelings for him, he might eventually break her heart in the end.

She was perplexed because one moment he wished her to be dead, showing intense hatred towards her, and the next moment he was showing care for her. Yuvraaj was continuously saying something, but Navya was busy in her own thoughts.

He shook her by holding her shoulder as he was continuously blabbering but she was lost in her thoughts. She came out of her thoughts, and without saying anything she grab him by his arm, pulling him towards herself, she use her leg to trip him down to the floor......

Thudddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUVRAAJ's POV:-

I couldn't comprehend what just happened. One moment I was all fine and right now I am lying on the floor with the rising back pain...

"Ouchhhhh"!!! a loud wince escaped my mouth when I tried to get up. Here I was in pain and she is laughing like a maniac. The urge to strangle her and then throw her from the balcony is suddenly growing more. Here I was caring for her and she just gave me this unbearable pain. Bhalayi ka to zamana hi nhi hai.......

"Why the hell did you do this", I asked gritting my teeth. "Idiot ho tum gadhe ho, ab tumhe knowledge nhi hai, hamse panga lene wali ab tumhari age nhi hai", she sang the lyrics and walked over me. My eyes popped out, how dare she walked over me. "How dare you walked over me", I shouted at her, but my voice came out slow because of the pain.

And again she passed me a sheepish smile. Walking over me again, she said "dubara taapna is importanat, mene suna tha bachpan me ki agar dubara na tapo to height choti ho jaati hai."

I gave her a offended look. How can someone be soo dumb and annoying at the same time, I thought. "At least help me to get up", I said. But of course ignoring me, she is continuously laughing. "Help me to get up Navya", I shouted glaring at her. She flinch listening to my harsh tone and stopped laughing. She mouthed sorry and helped me getting up. Oh god the pain striked throughout my whole body.