14. IS THIS RIGHT???

I apologise for posting this chapter late. but my wattpad was not working, the chapter got deleted from the draft. I knw you guys are all upset from me, and I am really sorry for this. But I just want you guys to keep supporting me, so please do vote and comment. I will be really happy. Again I am sorry everyone.

NAVYA's POV:-

I closed my eyes completely, my brain muscles started to ease down, the blood continuously oozing out from my hands. I was feeling drowned, I hate water I murmured slowly. I am not able to open my eyes, not getting enough oxygen to breathe. My chest heaving up and down rapidly.

I tried my best not to get affected by my past,  but something can never leave you. And for me that thing is  my past. All those faint memories start coming.

I can see the 10 year old Navya standing, sobbing in front of papa. No please no that's the past not the present. Dad I didn't broke your phone, it was samaira not me, the 10 year old me said, tears were streaming down from my eyes. Don't you dare to put blame on samm, it is you who did this, Papa shouted at me. Nooo paaa..........before I could complete the sentence a slap landed on my cheek. 

The little girl who is even afraid of someone shouting at her, has been hitted by her father. Papa started dragging the 10 year old navya and then locked her in the store room. 

The 24 year old Navya is not scared of dark, but I am afraid of my past, which haunts me, which makes me weak. All those days when it was not even my mistake still I get punished, being locked in the dark for more than 16 hours without food and water was too unbearable for the little me.

If this is the end for me,  I am not happy god, I am not satisfied. Everyone make mistakes, then why only my mistakes are pointed out. Why I am the one whom people understood. Can't they trust me for just once. Is it so hard???? 

I am continuously trying to open my eyes, but I think this is the end for me. Suddenly I started feeling lighter. I think this is the end, a fucking sad ending. What can I even say in this thing, all these 24 years I just had breakdowns, anxiety feeling depressed, that's all. Its good I am dying might be not in this life but in next life, I will get my happiness, the love I have always craved for. Not trying to do anything, I let the sleep engulfed me completely...............

YUVRAAJ's POV:-

It's almost 2 hours since she is locked, in the starting she was banging her hands on the door like crazy and now their is no sound coming. Should I check, I thought. She was saying that she is afraid of dark. That's good if she is afraid of dark, the darkness will torment her more, the voice in my head said.

I think I should go and check for once, leaving aside my thoughts, I stood up from the bed and start walking towards the door. Reaching the room, I opened the light with my phone as the lights of this room is connected with my device. The complete dark room filled with brightness, my eyes widened in horror seeing her lying lifeless on the floor. The broken pieces of glasses lying on the floor. The blood coming out from her palms. Seeing her lying like this I felt a strange emotion in my heart. Carefully I went to her, and picked her up in bridal style. I placed her on the bed, the dried tear marks on her face. She is crying this whole time, I shouldn't have done this, what if something happens to her.

Seeing her condition, I quickly dialed hardik bhaiya's number. "Hello bhai, can you please come to my room with a first aid kit, it's urgent, I said to him. He got worried because it's literally 1 in the night, but all I managed to say is that I will explain everything to him later.

After few minutes, the door to my room opened, Hardik bhai entered the room with the medical kit on his hand. He is a doctor and we have mostly all the  basic medical necessities at home.

He came to me and held me from the shoulder, start looking for any kind of injury. The worryness for me was clear in his eyes. After Kia's death he started caring for me a lot. 

"Kya hua sab theek, tujhe kahi lagi to nhi, itni raat ko bulaya tune, he bombarded me with his questions, without letting me say anything. "I am fine brother but............ I replied. But kya Yuv, he questioned??? And I pointed towards the bed where Navya was lying. His eyes widened and he grabbed my collar, "What the hell did you Yuvraaj" he angrily asked. 

"Bhai I will tell you everything but please first you treat her, I hesitantly replied. Bhai moved towards her and start treating her wounds, he take out a injection from his bag and injected it on her forearm.

All this while, I was thinking,  "What I did was not right. When she was saying that she is afraid of anxiety, I shouldn't have done that. But because of her, Kiara is not here today; she must have suffered the same way."

What the hell is happening, why did she had to do that thing. "If she hadn't done all that on that day, everything would have been fine today. She would have been happy in her life, and we in ours. What goes around comes around. And I can't wait so much; even if I seem wrong to everyone, I will take my revenge my way."

"Yuvraaj", I heard bhai calling me. "Haa bhai, Is her condition okay now??? I asked. "I don't know what you did, but whatever you did was very wrong, extremely wrong. She had a panic attack, she could have even died; her body was already weak due to significant blood loss. If you hadn't called me on time, anything could have happened to her. I understand your pain, but I will tell you one thing: you will never find satisfaction in all this. If you do the same as she did, then what will be the difference between you and her? I know I'm saying a bit too much, but I'll say this: report Navya to the police so that everything can be handled legally. My job was to make you understand; now I'm leaving." He said and without waiting for my answer he left.

I quietly listened to him, somewhere he is right. But I don't know what to do, what to feel. This feeling is so suffocated. I walked towards the bed and settled myself beside her. My gaze fixed on her pale face. Why your action and face speaks two different theories..............

___________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, the chapter got deleted and I have to write this whole chapter again.

This and previous whole week was so hectic for me......

I am sorry
FML