21. I FAILED

Comment or vote kar dena!!!
Man kare to.....
I am not satisfied with the book honestly. I knw the plot is good but my writing sucks.
I can't stop myself from comparing me with others. I knw this is bad.
One day I feel like that I have to publish more books and another day I feel like dropping this book.
That day was today. I don't feel like writing
And still I forced myself to write.
Bcoz I promised.
And I also know that comparing yourself with others, only harm you, but rn I can't do anything, but thinking where I am lacking.
Sorry for my rants.
Please continue reading the book.

Even I am not liking the plot now.
Want to disappear from everything...

AUTHOR's POV:-

The chaotic moment fell in complete silence. one was drowned in the pain of hurt while the other was drowning in the ocean of misunderstanding. The crime she didnt commit, she is bearing the pain of it.

An ill fated destiny, that all she had till this moment. She never wanted a shimmery glittery life. Peace, love, care that's all she craved, the craving which never fulfilled in her case.

Neither a princess, Nor a side character, she was nothing, nothing to others throughout her whole life. Her existence was invisible to others, she never shared her pain with others, because for that the other person needs to acknowledge your presence.

She is just like the pieces of puzzles broken, you just need someone who will bought all the pieces together. But this was impossible in her case.

Because all she had was a

ill fated destiny....................

Yuvraaj stood rooted on his place, not in his senses, his eyes darted on the figure drowned in the water. but his mind heart was somewhere else. He was hurt he was broken, the feeling of loosing the one you wanted to spend your entire left, is something he was not able to comprehend.

All he was feeling that he lost his love again, and this time also he was not able to save her. he failed again, first he failed as a lover, but this time he failed as a human.

Tears brimming in his eyes, all he wanted was to shout cry at his vulnerability for not being able to save the person that mean the world to him.

A black rolls-royce entered the premises of rajwansh mansion. reaching the main door of the palace both Yash and Hriday exited the car. They both greeted the family and made their way towards yuvraaj's room. Knocking the door for almost five minutes, they entered the room.

Founding it empty, they exited the room, walking through the hallway, they found a staff cleaning the decoration pieces.

"Kaka, did you see Yuvraaj??" Yash asked. "Hukum saa ko hamne swimming pool ke pass dekha tha", he replied. "And did you see Navya", Hriday asked, the old man shakes his head in denial. Yash squints his eyes in disgust hearing her name.

"Let's go, I want to meet Yuvraaj", Hriday hums. They both were about to reach the pool area, when Hriday"s phone start ringing. He excused himself and gestured Yash to go alone and meet Yuvraaj, while he attend this call and join them later.

Yash reached the poolside, seeing Yuvraaj standing there, he called out his name, but he didn't respond. So he made his way towards him.

"Yuvraaj, what are you doing here", he questioned and why your face is so pale???

Yuvraaj didn't respond, and Yash got worried seeing him like this. Yuvraaj, Yash shouted his name and shook him from the shoulder. Which was enough for the man to broke out from his trance.