5. THE SEARCH

YUVRAAJ's POV:-

I couldn't understand what Panditji said about kismat likha and all......, and before I could ask him anything, he left. I set aside that thought, bowing my head in the temple for one last time,  I headed towards the hospital.

When I reached the hospital, what I saw felt unreal. Hriday was continuously crying, clinging to Hardik bhai's shoulder. The person whose eyes I had never seen shed a tear was in such a state.

I approached them, and suddenly, Hriday hugged me, saying, "Look, Yuv, see what they're saying. They're saying Priyal is in a coma, and it could take a week, a month, or even a year for her to wake up, or she might never wake up. Tell them, brother, tell them it's not true, Priyal will wake up soon. Say something, brother." Unable to say anything, I just hugged him more tightly. A lone tear escaped from my eyes. Yash was hugging Hriday bhaiya.

When suddenly a police officer approached us. "Mr Rajwansh", he said. "Yes sir," I replied and suddenly they all looked down. "I am sorry to say, but we found two dead bodies. Their bodies and face are not recognizable because there were crocodiles in the lake. But we found some accessories that might help us identify them, he said and handed me a pouch. I took the pouch in my hand, and my eyes fell on a ring – our engagement ring, the one I had made her wear.

No, no, this can't happen, and I broke down. Yash clung to me, crying even harder."Sir, I want someone from you to come with us and complete all the formalities. It would be better if you perform their last rites here because the bodies are in no condition to be taken anywhere," the officer said. Everything he said was not very audible to me, but I heard Hriday bhai say that he would go with them and manage everything.

AUTHOR's POV:-

At that moment, all three of them were crying intensely. One had lost his love, one had lost his sister, and one had lost his friend.

Their trance was broken when a nurse approached them and handed Hriday, Priyal's phone. Hriday tried to turn on the phone, but it was switched off. He asked the nurse for a charger and tried again. This time, the phone turned on, and a recording started playing. It was Priyal's voice."Hriday, Hriday, she will kill us. Hriday, please save us. She wants to marry Yuvraaj, that's why she was doing all this. Hriday, please save... ahhhhhhhh..." With this, the recording ended. Anger, hatred, and pain were clearly visible on their faces.

The mention of "She" filled Yuvraaj's eyes with hate and rage."I am not going to let that girl go. Because of her, my sister is no more. I am going to make her life a living hell," Yash said, his jaw clenched in anger."She did all this just to marry me. I will make sure that she questions her entire existence once I find her," Yuvraaj declared."We have to find her and make her pay for her deeds," Hriday said.

All of them were sitting in Priyal's room. Hriday sat beside Priyal, holding her hand, while Yash simply stared at her sister's picture on her phone. Yuvraaj was also gazing at pictures of himself and Kiara, while Hardik was out handling all the formalities. Hardik had already informed their families about the whole incident.

In the Rajwansh mansion, everyone was in tears; sorrow hung heavy in the air.The door to the room opened, revealing Hardik. His eyes were red, and upon seeing him, Yuvraaj stood up from his position and looked at his brother's hands. In his hands, he held two brass container, (it was clear to everyone that they are filled with Kiara and Malishka ashes).

"Bhai, don't tell me all this is true," Yuvraaj said, looking into his brother eyes. Hardik simply nodded, and Yuvraaj knelt down in front of him, breaking down in tears. Yash also started crying."I swear I will make your life hell, woman, Once I find you, start counting your last moments," Yuvraaj murmured under his breath.

After some time, the doctor entered the room and informed them that they could take Priyal home, but with proper guidance, as there were very few chances of her recovering.

A few moment later, the same nurse entered the room with a boy, saying, "Sir, you told me to bring the person who helped Mam to the hospital. He is the one."Hriday stood up and moved towards the boy, hugging him. "Thank you so much for saving her," he said. Hardik handed the boy a blank cheque, but the boy hesitated to take it. Hriday insisted, so he took it and he was about to leave, when Yuvraaj stopped him.

"Did you see any girl with them?" Yuvraaj asked. Hriday was puzzled, what are you asking yuvraaj but stopped saying anything when the boy replied, "Yes, I saw her." Their eyes widened in shock. Yash asked, "Do you remember how she looks?" The boy nodded, and Hardik requested, "Can you help us draw a sketch of her?""Yes," the boy agreed. Although he wanted to ask why they needed the sketch, but he refrained himself for asking, thinking they might want to reward her as well, as she was the first to help them. Yuvraaj called his assistant and instructed him to arrange a sketch artist.

The boy provided details to the sketch artist through a video call and then left."Sir, the sketch is ready," his assistant said. Yuvraaj replied, "Send it to me." As he clicked on the notification, he glanced at the picture and muttered under his breath, "You are going to regret this. You want to marry me, I will marry you. But I swear to Kiara, I will make your life hell. I will torture you to the extent that you yourself ask me to kill you."

They all leave the hospital with priyal, for their home. On the way, when Yuvraaj saw a temple, he promised himself that from now onwards, he would never believe in God.

(Its so funny how we humans everytime put the blame on god. and how forget about them in our happiest moment. Our destiny is already written, so instead of putting blame on anyone lets just work on ourselve to make us a better person. This thought of mine is not for everyone, but if the shoe fits you wear it cinderella.)

PRESENT...........

YUVRAAJ'S POV:-

Tears were flowing down from my eyes; it's been a year. The person without whom not a single moment could be lived has been gone for a year now. Nothing is the same as before; everything has changed.

Yash, who used to always smile, no longer has a trace of laughter on his face. It's been a year, and Priyal still hasn't woken up. The doctor had suggested letting her go and donating her organs, but Hriday firmly refused. He has faith that Priyal will wake up one day.Hriday has also changed; now, our conversations are only about work, nothing else. Everyone in the family knows about the girl now, except for Dadu and Dadi. We don't want to tell them, we simply informed them that it was an accident.

We  still haven't found that girl, don't know where she is, and her name is unknown. But I won't give up; I will avenge Kiara's death. Today may not be the day, but in a few days, that girl will surely be with me, begging for her own demise.

---------------------------------------------------

Helloo!!! everyone, I hope you all are doing good.😊

Pls ignore all the grammatical mistake, as english is not my first language.

I hope you all like the chapter and did not found it boring.

Do comment and give votes on the chapter.

Love you all❤️