"Ugh... This guy!!" He opened a window for some fresh air, flopped onto the sofa while scrolling through his phone, and then Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Taehyung watched him grab the dryer. "Really?" He said in disbelief. "Jungkook, we're short on time. Just open the windows in the car, and the breeze will do the job."

"Okay." Jungkook muttered before heading to his closet. "I called you so many times. I've told you not to keep your phone on silent." Jungkook got dressed and walked out, ignoring the complaints.

"We're gonna be late! C'mon! Hurry up!" Taehyung glared at him, knowing he was trying to distract him. " I was so out of breath coming here, and I had to climb all those stairs." Taehyung grumbled as they left the room.

"Really?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Yes, I-- Ah!!!" Taehyung squealed as Jungkook picked him up.

"Put me down!!"

"No way," Jungkook chuckled as he descended the stairs with Taehyung in his arms.

"Koooookk! Seriously, put me down!" Taehyung smacked his back and yelled, but Jungkook just laughed it off.

"At least have breakfast, Jungkook..."

"We're gonna be late!" Jungkook retorted, grinning at the maid who opened the front door and watched them with an affectionate smile, clearly used to their antics.

He finally let Taehyung down when they reached his car. Taehyung playfully hit his head. "You're such an idiot! Listen to your hyung..."

"I still can't believe you're two years older than me," Jungkook muttered before opening the car door for Taehyung, who got in with a smile.

Jungkook took the driver's seat and they headed to university for the first day of their final year.

~JUNGKOOK's look BEFORE and AFTER the time skip-