"How?"

"When you have YouTube, there's nothing impossible. Now please eat & tell me how it tastes," I forwarded her a plate.

She sat down & I did too. She put some food in her mouth & chewed it. I am waiting impatiently for her answer. She thought for some moment & said, " It tastes awesome, Y/N!"

"Thank you."

We ate silently. After we are finished, Mrs. Jung said, " Y/N, get ready. We will go to the market."

"Why, aunt?"

"We should start shopping for the baby from now."

"But we still have aplenty time. There is nothing to hurry-scurry."

"No, Y/N. We should complete necessary works at first. So, in the end we don't have to tension."

"You are right. You are helping me so much, aunt. I don't know how to repay you. I-"

Mrs. Jung put her hand on mine making me stop.

"Listen, Y/N. I don't see you as an outsider. I see you as my own child. You know I have assets but I don't have any child. Whenever I look at you, I forget the loneliness. Don't ever think of repaying. Now go & get ready," she smiled.

Yes, that's true. Mr. Jung had many assets which is now Mrs. jung's. But they don't have a child. Her first child died at the age of five by drowning in a river. After that, Mr. Jung passed away. She became alone.

I started finding cloths in my closet. Suddenly, I found something old but memorable. It's a hoodie. In the front side, there is written

CAPTAIN JEON JUNGKOOK

It's not a normal hoodie for me but a pyramid of memory. It was my first via to get Jungkook.

[Flashback]

"Do I really look boring?" I titled my head to the left side & kept on saying this sentence over & over.

While standing in front of my mirror, I wore my simple outfit. But I have followed Hobi's instruction. I have bought latest exercise outfit & wore them under my cloth. I think there is no need to show it now. I'll leave the surprise for P.E. class.

[Time Skip]

I entered in the hall. Everyone gave me a boring look as always. I sighed & made my way to my locker.

Jungkook was standing right beside my locker, gossiping with his friends. His friend Bambam was standing right in front of my locker.

I could have said, 'Move please'. But to charm Jungkook, I said gently, "Excuse me? Can you please move?"

But that b!tch Bambam just ignored me. What the fu©k? What does he think of himself? After all, he is Lisa's boyfriend.

I bite my lips & said a little louder, "Can you move?"

Bambam looked at me angrily & pushed me on the floor. I fell on my butt. Hobi ran to me out of nowhere & helped me to get up. I noticed Jungkook's face getting unpleasant.

"Look, who came! The gay dude!! Hahaha..." Bambam said & laughed.

His friends also laughed along with him. I saw Jungkook laughing too. Hobi lowered his face in shame.