NANA: "The school made its best efforts to promote school idol activity. The institution started the club and was so approving of it that they even allowed students from other institutions to join it."

AKI: "W-Wait, the school went that far to promote school idols at Nijigasaki Academy?"

NANA: "Indeed. We believe we promoted school idol activity as much as we could. But if the result for the idea was bad with that much promotion behind it then it just wasn't meant to be. It's a shame because the club seemed fine at first too."

KASUMI: "It went really well at first! Setsuna was actually out there as a bona-fide school idol, too!"

NANA: "Indeed. There was one student who...actually had good results."

AKI: "In that case there shouldn't be any problems if the club has at least one member with good results. So why is the club about to be disbanded then?"

KASUMI: "Um...about that...well... Everyone's actually kind of on a break right now. They should be back eventually...(hopefully...)"

AKI: "Why don't you just make that Setsuna person the leader? If she has actually been out there as one, then she must really love school idols!"

KASUMI: "Setsuna...You see senpai... we... don't talk about that too mu-"

AKI: "Kasumi, let's find Setsuna and ask her to come back!"

KASUMI: "Senpai! She's..."

NANA: "Setsuna Yuki is the one who fractured the School Idol Club in the first place..."

Nana blaming herself for the first School Idol Club's failure. A coping mechanism for her to let go of her Setsuna persona and move on...

...

KASUMI: "B-But why'd you tell us to do something as tough as getting ten members? Y-You didn't want the club to get disbanded either, right?!"

SETSUNA: "I wanted to keep it going, but... I was afraid. Since I'm the one who brought us this low."

SHIZUKU: "No one thinks it's your fault, Setsuna!"

SETSUNA: "No, it is my fault. I loved school idols so much that I couldn't contain it. I wanted to share those feelings with everyone, so I pushed so much onto you girls.
I knew it wasn't right, but I couldn't help myself. And I was really afraid that would distance me from all of you."

She couldn't contain it. No matter how hard she tried to let go it was no use. We all gave her hope to continue her school idol career for another year, leading her to neglect her health for the sake of the Club...

Because she was worried that it would distance herself from the other Club members. After all it was Setsuna they were friends with, not Nana... And getting rid of Setsuna meant letting go of the like-minded friends she made.