Treated the Same

TW: Panic Attack

It was the next, Serenity and Elijah were walking around

It was the next, Serenity and Elijah were walking around. Elijah got a message from Klaus saying his hybrids weren't working so they were now in Chicago. So Serenity made upon herself to tease Klaus about it which almost amused Klaus to block her.

Serenity was getting this sensation on her back but didn't know what it was coming from so she has been getting updates from her mom. Right now she still doesn't know where she was.

Serenity hisses as she feels another sensation on her back. Elijah looks at her worriedly as it's been going on since she woke up. "Maybe we should head back to the hotel."

"I'm fine, but I think something is wrong with my sister. Whenever one of us was hurt we wouldn't feel the actual pin but we could feel where one of us were hurting or hurt." She explains.

Elijah sighs, he wishes he could just have continued the summer with no problems but he knew being an original and having siblings it wouldn't be that easy. Plus Serenity and her sister, plus the doppelgänger being friends with said sister. "My promise is still on, if your sister is in trouble and needs you we will be on the first flight back."

"I know, but I wish things could be different." She says.

With Caroline

Caroline was sitting in the chair tired from her dad torturing her. She just wanted the comfort of her his sister. The one who stood up to her mom when she was so call "acting out." The one who helped her when she felt insecure, the one who would cook for her when mom was always working when dad left. The one who was there for her for everything. She just wanted Serenity to hold her like she used to do.

"You know when Carol Lockwood called and told me about you... I sat down and cried." Bill says.

"Dad, I'm okay. I've learned to adapt. I don't need.. to be fixed. And I can't be fixed." Caroline says.

Bill gets up. "I've always taught you to try your best. I need you to try your best now. I fixed your sister, then I need you to try so I can fix you too." He says putting the blood bag to her face. "There seems to be you're doing it."

Caroline holds back a whimper and shakes her head. She couldn't believe what she heard. "I can't."

"Yes, you can. Fight the urge."

"Daddy, I'm starving." Caroline says with a weak voice.

"I know you are Care, try." He pushes.

"Why? You know this isn't going to work." She says.

"It has to work. It's the only option." He says.

"Why are you trying to fix me?" She says crying.

"So I don't have to kill you!" Bill yells. "The suns gone down we'll try again tomorrow." He says before walking out.