Deals Deals Deals

It was the next night and Serenity was in bed. She hadn't did anything all day was bored out of her mind.

She had wanted Elijah to come visit her but it seems he was busy. She sighed and rolled over to stare at the wall when she screamed.

Elijah was standing in her room.

"What the hell! You can't just come in here like that." She say sitting up.

"I apologize, I thought with your werewolf senses you would have felt my presence." He says walking closer to her.

"Just make yourself known so you don't scare me again." Serenity says. "Why are you here anyway?"

Elijah pulls the chair from her desk and sits. "I would like to see if you would come with me to Elena Gilberts home."

"Why are you going there?" Serenity asks confused.

"To make sure she doesn't do anything dumb. She will try and sacrifice herself to make sure her friends and family are safe."

"Sure I'll come, but if she tells me something don't hold me back."

"There will be no violence, I will make sure she does not say anything out of pocket." He tells her. 

"Ok, let me put something more appropriate on."

Serenity gets up from her bed and makes her way to her dresser. She grabs some green boy shorts and a tank top and goes into her bathroom. 

She could feel Elijah eyes on her body so she sways her hips and laughs when she hears him clear his throat. She takes her clothes off and changed them. She looks in the mirror and looks at her hair. 

She grabs a clip and puts her hair in a low bun/ponytail. She walks out and puts on her slides and turns to Elijah. "I'm ready." 

Elijah stands and puts his hand out for her to grab. 

"We can't just take my car?" She asks looking at his hand.

"It would  be faster for us, but if you're comfortable with taking the car then we can."  He says. 

Serenity opens her door and walks out with Elijah behind her. She grabs her keys and they walk out the house. 

Serenity pulls up to the house and park

Serenity pulls up to the house and park. The both of them gets out and walks to the door. Elijah knocks and Jenna opens it for them. They walk in and walk to the living room where Elena doesn't see them. 

Jenna goes into the hall closet to get the stuff for Elijah when Elena comes down.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Elena asks seeing Jenna in the closet.

"Perfect timing." Jenna says handing her a few boxes.

"Whoa. Oh. What is this stuff?"

"Your mom's files from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood. And by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She says getting up and closing the door to show Elijah and Serenity standing there, Elena gasps when she sees the two