Middle of 4th day. 8/10! *gasps*

Začít od začátku

"CLASS IS CANCLED FOR TODAY, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GO INTO THE WING, AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GO TO THE LAKE FOR SWIMMING!!" A voice rang. Moon recognized the voice as Fatespeaker.

Winter grabbed Moon's talon, making her yelp at contact with his cold scales. He then began to drag her into away from the room with the crater.

"Hey Winter, what are you going!! Let go of Moon!!" Kinkajou hissed.

"Yeah, let her go!!" Qibli said.

Moon tried to get out of his grasp, but failed.

Their going to question you on how you knew about the explosion. Darkstalker said. Start thinking of a good excuse.

He kept dragging her away, despite her winglets' objections, and the dragged her into a classroom that was empty. 

After the other members of the winglet came into the room to continue to object, he hissed, "How the fuck did you know that would happen?"

The rest of the winglet froze at that.

'He's right- how did she-' Qibli thought.

"Did you set it?" Winter hissed, interrupting Qibli's thoughts..

Moon shook her head. "No, I didn't." She said truthly, and looked at Kinkajou who was averting her eyes. Kinkajou, being Kinkajou, somehow got Moon to admit that she could see the future, but luckily, not was able to get her to admit that she could read minds. Moon also got Kinkajou to never tell anyone about that without her permission, sense it was her biggest secret, and that Kinkajou was the only person that knew.

"Then how. Did. You. Know!" Winter hissed. When Moon didn't answer, he hissed, "By tomorrow, if you don't tell me how you know, then I will tell everyone that you did it." And then walked out.

Everyone didn't say a word, not wanting to break the silence. 

Qibli's mind raced through all the possibilities, including the truth, but kept shying away from it.

It seems that he wasn't the first to connect all the dots, because Turtle said, "Oh my god." Making everyone look at him. "You can see the future, can't you? You have one of the Nightwing powers."

Everyone except Kinkajou turned to Moon for an answer. 

Moon adverted her eyes, and said, "Yes." 

"Can you read minds too?" Qibli asked. 'If she can...'

Moon's mind raced. If she told them, they might hate her, especially Kinkajou considering she's known me her whole life, but she would be telling the truth. But if she didn't, then they might act weird around her, but probably not hate her, but if they found out that she could in the future, then they would hate her even more then they would now.

Deciding on her answer, she shook her head, and said, "No, I can only see the future."

"Can all Nightwings see the future?"

"As far as I know, I'm the only one that has powers." Moon said quietly, looking down at her talons. "Please don't tell anyone."

Qibli's mind started to race with Sandwing secrets that she might have gotten if she could read minds, even though she had never heard him think about the secrets.

'I know that Moon tried to stop anyone to get hurt, but Tamarin...' Kinkajou thought, turning away. "I-I'm going to go check up on Tamarin." She said, before scurrying off.

"I also need to go." Qibli said, going in the direction Kinkajou went in, thinking, 'Why didn't she tell us? I need to think.'

Moon had her tail wrap around her as she thought about the explosion.