𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥:𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐]

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

If you're still here it's probably because you weren't quite satisfied with my ending. I know you, I know who you are, I may not know where you live and what's your name but I know you're from the real world that, Mr Rulealt talked about. I know what kind of people you lot are. You are a selfish person or maybe you're a very kind person, I wouldn't know. Since you're still reading I could only assume that you're waiting for a, Happy Ending like the title says, but you're not gonna get anything. Some of you aren't even reading this, I would know, I do that as well sometimes, I do that when nothing important happens or if there's no action or if it's boring. Save your breath. Well that's what I would say if I was a teen, but I'm not, I'm not my past, so I'll tell you and what my boyfriend has told me. I'll give you the tale of my past, if you want.

It's the year, 1998, Me and, Mikey have met and will change the timeline

It's the year, 1998, Me and, Mikey have met and will change the timeline. I know we'll fix this because before I was alone and had to do everything by myself but now I have, Mikey and together we'll fix the future! Firstly we have to find, Senju so we can keep an eye on her and so she won't be lonely anymore.

I was going to give, big brother, Haru a cake until, someone stopped me. Senju turned her little head, "H-huh? U-um who are you?" Senju questioned. Takemichi stood there for a moment until he composed himself, "O-oh my name is, Takemichi Hanagaki! I... I want to be your friend!" Takemichi yelled. Senju was shocked, her eyes widen, no one has ever wanted to be her friend because she had never tried to make them and the only thing on her mind was getting the attention from her, big brother, Haruchiyo. Her eyes sparked, she put the cake on the ground, "Whoa! Really!?" She grabbed his hands, Takemichi only sweat dropped. "Yeah he does! I want to be your friend too! Sen-chin!" Manjiro jumped in out of jealousness. "W-whoa... You want to be my friend, Manjiro?! I thought you didn't want to be my friend." Senju was suprised. Manjiro was suprised by, Senju's response. "Y-yeah I do." Manjiro smiled. "That's great to hear Manjiro!" She smiled. He only glared at, Takemichi, the guy only sweat dropped. "Geez, Mikey you act like I'm going to take your 'Sen-chin', you know I only want, Hina!" Takemichi told him. They already left, Senju for a little. "H-huh?! W-what do you mean?!" Manjiro blushed. Takemichi only sneered at him, "C'mon it's obvious that you like her!" Takemichi shouted. "W-whatever, so what if I do! What are going to do about it? Huh?" Manjiro shouted back. "Nothing." Takemichi said. Manjiro was going to shout again until he heard his friend, "Huh?!" Manjiro said. "You love her, you should go for her, just not now, take care of her for now and forever!" He smiled. They went to get, Senju and resolved the issue at hand.