𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐨 - 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Angles and Devils don't feel love, heck they don't even know what is love. It's part of the rules, the creations of the origanal god, who's titled, The God of the Underground. The god of the Underground is quite calm but don't underestaimate this god because he has changed destiny many times. In the year 200's was the beginning of the creation of Angles and Devils. Around the year 210, Angles and Devils were known as kind hearted 'people' and saviors. They had the wonders of emotions but around year 700 they started to act the opposite from some unknown reason... The God of the Underground had many allys, who unfortunaly got tortured and perished away. One of those allys had made possible to time travel but the God of the Underground wanted that power to himself. This didn't sit well to the ally, which was titled as God Graver. So Graver ran for his soul and gave the power to a human.

Senju started walking towards her room when suddenly she saw crowd next to her room

Senju started walking towards her room when suddenly she saw crowd next to her room. Senju suddenly stopped her tracks and had an ark face because she knew exactly who decided to mess with her, which was none other than Mr.Rulealt. [That motherf#cker] Senju had many thoughts in her head. Senju started to walk towards the crowd. "Oh my g#d, Senju!" an extra said. "Hi! Please notice me Senju!". People started to crowd around the teenage girl. "Hey that's the girl that made the Invincible Mikey call off his meeting!" Some extra said out loud. Which made Senju ark her face again. "She probably was a lover of something...maybe she kicked his as-" an extra said before a nurse came running. "Okay kids that enough, Ms. Akashi here has to do some more tests and rests so leave!" Dr. Min said. Everyone started to leave as Senju entered her room. "I'm so sorry Ms. Akashi, I had no idea they were here to see you!" Dr. Min said as she left. "Annoying..." Senju mummured. Senju went on top of her bed and closed her eyes.

Mad

Mad

Mad

"Mad,"

"Mad,"

"They did this to you Senju."

"Are you going to let them leave like this? Or are you going to make them pay for what they did? For what Haruchiyo Akashi did to you? What Manjiro Sano did to you? Or are you going to fight and take revenge,"

"F..."

"Fight," Senju said as she took a deep breath.

"I will fight and take black what they took from me," Senju said.

"Good,"

"Everything is going as planned," someone smiled creeply.

Senju opened her eyes and started to walks towards her door but someone beat her to it. It was none other that, Shuji Hanma and, Tetta Kisaki. "Well, well, well," Shuji said as he looked down at her. "Who, are, you," Senju asked. "Oh come on sit down first honey," Shuji exclaimed. Senju just looked at him and started to walk towards him. Once Senju was an inch close without blinking. "I like you," Senju said as she went towards her bed. Hah! I told you! No one can resists my charms and besides I put cologne this time," Shuji shouted. "Loud, annoying," Senju complained. "What do you want," Senju said. "We came here for you Sen- Akashi, why don't you join us?" Tetta said. "Why," Senju said. "You hate Mikey right?" Tetta said. "Little Mikey...yes, I do," Senju said looking a Tetta. "We can help you Akashi, and kill him," Tetta said. "Hmm, sounds..." Senju said thinking. Tetta and, Shuji were sweat dropping. More over, Tetta because he plans to use, Senju for one of his plans to be top 1 delinquent. He knows that this is a 50-50 chance that. this can go balls but on the other hand the power he can have if Senju says yes. Her hatred is commendable to him, intresting to him. "Interesting, I'm in," Senju said. Tetta then left with Shuji and started to grin. His plans were working and no one could stop him. Or...maybe someone could, someone that's close to him.

maybe someone could, someone that's close to him

E N D Of Chapter 13