(S1) Chapter 1: Pokémon I Choose You!

(The episode begins, and we see what looks like the beginning of the original Pokémon video games, but it soon transitions into animation as we see a Nidorino and a Gengar battle in a stadium full of screaming fans)

"And Nidorino begins the battle with a Horn Attack! Oh, but Gengar bounces right back! And there it is! The Hypnosis power of Gengar! This could be the end of Nidorino. Wait, the trainer recalls Nidorino! Which Pokémon will he use now? Oh! It's Onix! And now this giant Pokémon's on the attack! Oh, but Gengar jumps aside. Gengar is moving beautifully today, its training is top notch. No doubt about it!" Announcer commented.

A battle was shown on TV in the bedroom of a young boy who was putting on his gloves.

"Yes, I am Ash." Ash said.

"Ash Ketchum is a boy from Pallet Town." The narrator said.

"And now that I'm ten, I can finally get my Pokémon license." Ash said, tying his shoe.

"Ten-year-olds can get a beginner's Pokémon from Professor Oak, the town's local Pokémon expert." The narrator said.

"I will journey to gain the wisdom of Pokémon training, and I declare to the Pokémon of the world, I will be a Pokémon master." Ash said as he picked up an alarm clock that looked like Voltorb. "Pokémon master! That's what I'll...."

"Ash, get to bed!" Delia said, causing Ash to accidentally throw his alarm clock at her and she catches it. "It's 11 o' clock and you should be asleep."

"But tomorrow I begin my Pokémon journey. I can't sleep." Ash said.

"Well, if you can't sleep, you should at least get ready for tomorrow." Delia said as she grabbed the remote and changed the channel. "Here, watch this." Ash turns his attention to Professor Oak on his TV.

"Good evening, Pallet." Professor Oak said. "Tomorrow's the big day for the newest class of Pokémon students. I'd like to introduce you to Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Each one is available for new trainees. Which one shall you choose?"

"Go to bed when this is done." Delia said.

"All right, I'm going." Ash said.

"And change into your pajamas, okay?" Delia said before she closed the door.

"I'm going." Ash said.

________________________________________________________

 A cute pale-skinned girl with very long messy white hair that has a pale blue, purple, pink, green and yellow tint and large, passive golden/yellow-red eyes. She is rather slim and about average height (for a ten-year-old). She was watching a Pokémon battle going on TV with her Pokémon.

 She was watching a Pokémon battle going on TV with her Pokémon