Prologue

A little girl with purple hair was exploring the forest behind her house.

This little girl is name Celestia Mew Fate. She was the childhood friend of Ash and Gary. As she explored the forest, she then heard something.

"What was that?" Celestia questioned. She heard the same sound again. "I better check it out." She then followed the sound and went into the forest. As she walked deeper in the forest, she saw a Pokémon that she never saw before. A quadrupedal, mammalian Pokémon with dragon-like traits. It is covered in yellow fur with a spiky fringe on parts of its long dragon tail and a white ruff around its neck. Its ears are large and pointed with blue tips, and its eyes and small nose are black. It has long horns with tips on top of its head. It has slender legs and small paws, each with three toes and a pink paw-pad. Its paws are covered in blue.

 Its paws are covered in blue

"Oh, wow. I have never seen a Pokémon like that before." She then saw marks on its paw. "Oh, no. It looks like it's been hurt." She walked closer before the Pokémon saw her and growled in hostility. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you." The Pokémon stared at her for a minute. It can sense that the girl is no threat. She then looked around and saw an Oran Berry and a leaf. She went over to them and grabbed the berry, two leaves and a vine. She then walked over to it and kneeled down. She split the Oran Berry in half and squeezed the juice out of it and it dropped onto the leaf. She dapped the leaf onto its paw softly as the Pokémon watched her. Next, she squeezes more juice onto another leaf and places it around its paw before wrapping and tying the vine onto it. "There we go. I think that should do it." The Pokémon nuzzled her face in thanks. "You're welcome. So, what's your name?"

"Drukeus." It said.

"So, your name is Drukeus? You're a very unique Pokémon. Completely a new species." Celestia smiled as Drukeus smiled at him in thanks.

"Drukeus. Drukeus." It said, getting up and jumping off the rock. "Drukeus. Drukeus." It moved its head right twice.

"You want me to follow you?" Celestia asked.

"Drukeus." It nodded.

"Well, okay." Celestia said as she followed Drukeus. They walked deeper into the forest until they finally arrived at a bright place with springs and flowers. She saw some different Pokémon that she never saw before, and they are a completely new species.