Cell

It was a few days after the incident when Aventurine opens the door and it creaked as he slowly makes his way inside. His eyes look upon everywhere, glancing towards one empty place to another.

"Y/N?"

He called out your name, humming in silence as he patiently walks around the narrow spaces as his footsteps were a gentle echo throughout the place.

"I bought you a necklace."

His signoian eyes glow amidst the dark. And his voice a whisper like honey dripping from his tongue. With his hand caressing the fragile necklace wrapped between his fingers.
-

However, silence only occurs after his calls.
.
.
.

"Do you resent me for what I did?"

He walks around the place all over again with an impatient look on his face. A thought appeared on his mind, and his breath hitch in a low sigh.

"Y/N, your beautiful neck would fit in this pretty necklace, wouldn't it?"

Silence.

A sickening smile appears on his lips the moment after. The thought of you not being here by his side... Atleast not that it's possible since he locked all the windows in the house.

"...Y/N, I want to thank you for saving me that day, when I was just a mere slave."

He then grabs an expensive vase and shatters it towards a wall.

"Why do you treat me like a child, but not your lover?  Don't we both have something in common?
Abandonment. Let me cherish, embrace you, caress you just like you did to me."

;When he shattered the vase, you made a sound from how startled you are. And which he was able to detect you.

You could feel his gaze when he saw you, it was as if you could grasp the sentence on his face that said; 'Found you.'

He picks up the shattered vase, his fingers bleeding as he touches the sharp surface of the glass.

—"Let me worship you. My goddess, my savior, oh, how I'm tempted to touch you."

A kind smile was replaced instantly, his eyes glaring at your figure. You were tied and blindfolded. Like a slave. In his grasp. He kneels infront of you.

"How stupid of me. I simply forgot to untie the rope around you, however, I can't let you be. Can we?"

He chuckled a low laugh;

"I don't trust you, love. Can't move? Just squirm around like a worm. That's the only way it is."

His hand caresses her hair in a rhythm, his bloodied fingers brush between the soft strands of her long hair, his eyes look for any slight injuries on her body.
Escape? He would never allow that. Not when she is the only person who can understand him.